Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

Im thankful for your answers.

A quick question now: does the Tulpa hear and see what I do?

At first, Ive assumed she does, but lately I've started kinda trying to "send" her the images I see (and sounds aswell).

Mostly communicating for example "amazing" landscapes (or basically stuff that looks incredibily/beautiful, for example city lights combined with massive fog et cetera)/songs that I like the most, I feel shivers on my shoulders, like she was amazed by my expirences aswell.

So, that suggest she does not share those senses with me, and therefore I come here with that question =)

Normally a tulpa can hear and see what you do, but if you go for a "oh, look at that!" it surely gets more attention than what is normally perceived. Also when you go for the energy to send a picture this way, you're focusing a lot more on your tulpa aswell. Maybe your tulpa get's exited more often, but you can't feel it that much because you're the one not paying attention.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, my tulpas seem passively aware of anything that's going on, but I have to point it out if I want them to take specific notice of/really think about something. Unless it catches their attention first, of course. But yeah, just like you can run on autopilot and not really think, so can your tulpa. More than likely, honestly, since the host typically hogs all the brain power. Making efforts to get their attention on things is good, and your tulpa doing so to you is an extremely good sign in development.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• 1 month later...

Hi. I'm pretty new here, but I've been lurking around for a few months. Over the summer I decided to start making a tulpa, and looked over as much information as possible before doing so. The first few weeks were really successful, I was having fun forcing and making progress quickly. I even felt my tulpa laugh once! Thing is, some things happened in my life and I had to drop it for the time being. I've been thinking a lot about my tulpa lately though, and really regretting just leaving him 'unfinished'.

So I started forcing again, what I usually do is lie down in a semi-dark room with music and close my eyes and try to reach a meditation state where i can imagine my tulpa easily. This worked SO well when i was doing it earlier this year, I felt like I was always having productive sessions and woke up happy and refreshed, but now I just constantly fall asleep by accident. I tried 5 to 10 times over the last few months but i just keep falling asleep no matter what I do, how can I solve this?

I've read that meditating right after waking up really helps but I go to school 6 days a week so there's really no time to try that since I already wake up at 6am every morning. I could do that over winter break, but I want to be consistent with this and don't want to just go back to falling asleep as soon as I go back to school :^(

If anyone knows of any guides about this please point me to them, I've looked everywhere and can't find any!

Drinking something like orange juice which is hydrating and has lots of sugar in it could help you. By the time it wears off, you'd be ready to sleep. Alternatively you could try caffeine, or just wake up at 5 AM.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, I'm newly register to this forum but I was interested into tulpa since 2013 and visited back then without registering. I read a lot on tulpa but since I was studying I couldn't have the time creating one and promised myself to do it later. Since then a lot of things changed and now I have time to create one. I wanted to know what new things appear about tulpa since 2013 and also errors who were taught in old guides to not do. I have read a bit about new guides, new f.a.q. etc and for exemple I read you shouldn't count creations hours put into tulpa and if I remember well the old guides insisted a lot about counting hours. Thanks for you futurs answer also sorry for my bad english.

I was in a similar position a month ago when I came back here after being gone since 2013, and the closest thing to change that I saw that happened while I was gone was more acceptance for "unintentional" tulpas, such as those created when writing stories and creating characters for that.

For people like you and me who don't have tulpas yet but know what tulpas are, there really isn't much of a difference. There are more guides for whatever weird situation you might be in, but the overall "how is tulppa formed" stuff is the same. Read a bunch of guides and piece together a method that works for you.

Hi! I've been researching tulpas again, and appreciate all the information I've been finding. One question has been nagging me, however, and I'd like some opinions on it. Does the term "Tulpa" apply only to beings created by meditation and forcing? I ask because I have a few "imaginary friends" and I'm not sure if they'd be considered as similar or the same. For example, years ago I had some "fairy oracle" cards and did a suggested meditation in the book asking for a "fairy guide" to show itself. I know, sounds cheesy, but I did it and got this image of an old, trollish woman. I call her Loka. She's popped up in dreams with advice a lot. Then there is a book-guardian I created - a bear. I once left my book between my husband and I when we were playing a game, and he couldn't get a hit on me for 24 turns, until I removed the book. So, I consider Wemmerit real, and call him up when needed. Then there is Bevain, the most recent to join me. He is teaching me to work with energy better, to hold it instead of leaking everywhere. This is all mental of course, no physical sensory reception. So are these just other thoughtforms, or considered kinds of tulpa? They were fairly spontaneous, and my attachment and perception of them deepens on its own, not with "forcing." What's the consensus?

This page should give you a good idea of what a tulpa is. The only one that sort of sounds like a tulpa to me in your case is the last one, and I'd need more information to come to a conclusion on that.

@Pwyrdan

Hard to say without knowing more about them. There are several kinds of thoughtforms and, to make things murkier, there is a great deal of overlap between the different kinds. For example, my system identifies as soulbonds, not tulpa (which means we come from fictional characters who come to life in the mind), but we experience a lot of overlap with how tulpas are created and function. What you described (them coming to you suddenly, fully formed) is common of "walk-ins," but that term describes how a thoughtform came to be more than it describes what that thoughtform is. "Accidental" or "natural" tulpas happen all the time in various ways, and it all really comes down to how each thoughtform identifies themselves.

So my advice is to not worry so much about what your headmates are and worry more about who they are and how they work. Are they autonomous? Are they conscious? You know they're thoughtforms of some kind, and that's pretty much enough to participate on this board whether they're explicitly tulpas or something else.

~ Member of SparrowNR's System ~

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic