Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

@SomethingDire

I have read your story (and watched the video) this is so lewd but I understand your point and I came to the conclusion that suppressing my tulpa sexuality could be as bad as traiting her like a sex object. I think I will go with what she want even if it's a bit lewd. Thanks for your advice

I just hope your story don't inspire her :p

You're welcome. If you find yourself increasingly worrying about this, just do what others said.

lmao I hope it doesn't too

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@SomethingDire

I have read your story (and watched the video) this is so lewd but I understand your point and I came to the conclusion that suppressing my tulpa sexuality could be as bad as traiting her like a sex object. I think I will go with what she want even if it's a bit lewd. Thanks for your advice

I just hope your story don't inspire her :p

There's nothing wrong with tulpas choosing to be sexual beings, or with hosts finding them attractive. I would however encourage you not to act on it until she's a little bit older and knows more what she wants.

Of course if you do, it's not anything like as serious as with an IRL person. For them, it's basically consequence free, and there's no stigma unless you make it so there is. Still, I'd hold off for now and avoid doing something with her she might regret later. Also, some young tulpas seem to equate love and sex, whereas more mature ones tend to understand that either can be had without the other.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

I haven't made a Tulpa yet, but i'm very interested in creating one. I was wondering if a Tulpa could help me remember test answers and the like. I imagined something along the lines of me in school taking a test, and asking my Tulpa the answers to questions that would be in my memory. Is something alone the lines of this possible? Has anyone achieved this?

You aren't the first one to ask this, and you're probably not going to be the last one. A short look in the FAQ would've answered your question, though:

Q: So can my tulpa help me with (memory recall, school)?

A: It's certainly possible, but even if your tulpa is capable of helping you, that doesn't necessarily mean they will. You shouldn't force them to act as your personal notepad and calculator.

(Oh, and I'm going to move this to beginners question general)

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

I haven't made a Tulpa yet, but i'm very interested in creating one. I was wondering if a Tulpa could help me remember test answers and the like. I imagined something along the lines of me in school taking a test, and asking my Tulpa the answers to questions that would be in my memory. Is something alone the lines of this possible? Has anyone achieved this?

Sure, a tulpa could help you with these things, but I wouldn't suggesting getting into this just for that. A tulpa is a person like you, so getting into this is a very serious thing. I'm going to recommend reading through as much as you can here on the forums so that you can know if this is for you or not, and to use the search function to see if any of your questions have been answered before.

You aren't the first one to ask this, and you're probably not going to be the last one. A short look in the FAQ would've answered your question, though:

Q: So can my tulpa help me with (memory recall, school)?

A: It's certainly possible, but even if your tulpa is capable of helping you, that doesn't necessarily mean they will. You shouldn't force them to act as your personal notepad and calculator.

(Oh, and I'm going to move this to beginners question general)

I see, thank you! Also I understand, I'm going to treat my Tulpa with utmost respect and as a best friend. I was really just curious about what they are capable of. So basically if I'm good friends with my Tulpa and we trust each-other, and he agrees to help me, then he will?

(Thank you for moving it, I don't usually use forums so I was bit lost)

It feels like she isn't there anymore when i try to communicate, is she gone, she's only 7 days old.

Considering how much time and dedication creation usually takes, I don't see why you're so worried about this sort of thing. It'll be hard to feel for your tulpa's 'essence' at the start, sometimes, so just pull yourself together and get back to talking. Say your tulpa's name to try and get their attention if you can, and ask questions that could pull them into the conversation somewhat, even if they can't respond.

It feels like she isn't there anymore when i try to communicate, is she gone, she's only 7 days old.

How long has she been gone?

I remember this sort of thing happening early on with Lyra. For whatever reason she'd be away or asleep for about a day. It's very worrying early on that what you've put so much effort into seems to be gone; but you eventually learn how to sense them better, and how to locate or contact them when they aren't there.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Well 7 days old is really, really young, and I think you're doing a common mistake. This early it is pretty pointless if you trust in feeling the presence of your tulpa, you should still actively force the presense of your tulpa, since your tulpa still needs to develop a lot. Also it is pretty common to have fluctuations on that matter, influenced by stuff like stress or tiredness.

However I can link you to an exercise I created to deal with situations like this, it is probably pretty early for you to aim for this, but even the single tasks I describe might help you to get back on track:

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-general-nonefromhell-s-three-task-tulpa-revitalization-exercise

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic