Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

Hello community, Im new here, Im trying create a Female tulpa too. Been working on this about 4 days. Imagining and narrate to her who she is. What can i do to increase progress?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, I found my tulpa far from the town we made in "wonderland" starting to lose form. I took him back and did a bit of talking to cheer him up. Is this normal? What could have happened?

So, I found my tulpa far from the town we made in "wonderland" starting to lose form. I took him back and did a bit of talking to cheer him up. Is this normal? What could have happened?

[Hail] Many very young thoughtforms (a category that includes tulpas), though not all, can start to lose form if they are too far away from anyone else in the system in wonderland. So, this is not that strange. As for whether something in particular happened, have you asked him?

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Hello community, Im new here, Im trying create a Female tulpa too. Been working on this about 4 days. Imagining and narrate to her who she is. What can i do to increase progress?

Read more guides and mix up your forcing strategy to find what works for you. There is not really anything more we can do until you have specific problems.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Hello community, Im new here, Im trying create a Female tulpa too. Been working on this about 4 days. Imagining and narrate to her who she is.   What can i do to increase progress?

Just interact with your tulpa as often as possible. There's not really a way to boost your progress outside of that. Be sure to read the guides and threads like these so that your beginner questions can be answered before you ask them.

[Hail] Many very young thoughtforms (a category that includes tulpas), though not all, can start to lose form if they are too far away from anyone else in the system in wonderland. So, this is not that strange. As for whether something in particular happened, have you asked him?

Thanks for the reply, this explained a lot. It might have been something I did or said but I can't remember.

Okay I heard my tulpa whistle a few days ago but I'm not sure if it's him because it sounded like he was talking right next to me and not in my head. Is it possible to hear your tulpa from outside your head?

What does "Tulpish" mean? It's not in the glossary.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

If I remember correctly, it's just pure thought. The concept of a thing that is not defined by any of the senses or languages. Often used for quick communication between headmates.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic