Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

tulpish is thoughts without words, but they can still have meaning like words, it's usually how most tulpas start out communicating and comes before full vocality. But not always. But yeah it's emotions and feelings and intent and maybe snippets of words, but not full sentences in a clear voice

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, I'm looking for help on Wonderlands. I want to establish one because I think it might help me bond with my tulpa much more easily. I'm having problems creating it, probably attributed to my very weak ability to force. I've never really been able to truly be "in" a Wonderland.

Does anybody have experience with a Wonderland based off of a place you've already been in? I'm thinking it might help to have experiences actually being in the place I'd like to base a Wonderland off of, and from there I'd be able to spend more time with my tulpa in a place in my mind. Anything else I can do to help with this?

Yeah, some people use the place where they are currently sitting as a wonderland of sort. Essentially clone it in their mind and use that as a place to hang out. This is largely how we started with our imposition.

This actually seems to be a complicated subject that makes more sense for a full thread to me. I'm not an expert on wonderlands. We basically just use simple daydreams when we need a wonderland. One based off an iconic location in a TV show.

I suggest you spend some time thinking about dreams and how they work. For, in addition to being similar to daydreams, you are always in them, unless the way you experience dreams is unusual. You will want to duplicate the dissociative feelings you experience in and around dreams if you want fully into your wonderland. The are several. But being inside the wonderland is not completely required.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

I wouldn't say that I am the most experienced, when it comes to creating/visualizing a wonderland, however, there are some things that I have noticed from my experience. [Note: This is only an example you could fit this to however you like]

To start off, this could be a good push to spark your imagination. If I was to say to you, "Don't think of a house" then what do you end up thinking of? most likely a house, now how you thought of that house will depend on you. That quick thought of the house is like the first step to creating a Wonderland.

Then you can go on asking yourself other questions to gain more detail such as

• What color is the house?
  • What shape is the house?
  • What materials is the house made from?
  • What sort of floor-plan does the house have? (i.e How many bedrooms?, Bathroom(s), Lounge, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office, etc.)
  • What is in each room?
  • What kind of interior design is there?
  • Is there a Garden? and if there is then what sort of plants and flowers are in it?

What details you choose, will depend on you.

Also, to answer your question, Yes you can base it off a place you have already been to, that is how I did it, although I wouldn't base it 100% off a place you have already been too due to the possible chance of false memories. To get around that, use it as a canvas then build and modify upon that.

As an example, I made our Wonderland, based off my home town, although I decided to make the roads have a green tinge to them and also made the sky purple, then the house that we stay in at our Wonderland is based off the house I grew up in, although we designed our own rooms

And Lastly, to help with the Forcing, we like to use what we call "Visual Anchors" (you could also call it a Visual Trigger), essentially they are just certain details that can trigger a chain reaction of other visual details as well as keep your visuals grounded.

Examples could be

• A picture 
  • A metaphor
  • A hidden meaning
  • An action

The name we use is a Visual Anchor itself

Visual: meaning What you see

Anchor: An anchor keeps something in place, such as a boat

Anyway I hope that helps and really Just keep practicing, look up other ways you could do it, because it's not a one size fits all thing, find out what fits you and your system. That is purely one of many ways you could look at it.

"Man's task is to become conscious of the contents that press upward from the unconscious."

-Carl Jung-

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I have been "actively lurking" on this forum and the IRC for three days now, but I can't seem to find an answer to something very specific, that has been going through my mind.

I am sure that you had this point, very early in your tulpacreation where you asked the question:

"How will this be for me and my tulpa when we're like 60-70 years old?"

This seems to be a very important question imo but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Maybe I should start a thread, so I can make a poll or something, and get the really experienced Tulpamancers (+30Y xp) interested, but I am not too sure if there maybe IS already a thread exactly covering that. If there is, please answer with a link because then I seem to be too stupid to find it myself.

Thanks in advance for your insights ^^

The modern tulpamancy stuff is really only about 4 years old. Because of that you don't often see any tulpa older than 4 years.

There are some though who are that old. The two that come to mind is Mistgod & Melian, and then Kerin from Nobillis system. Both Melian and kerin are 40+.

For the most part they are just living on as they always have.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Seven years and things have only gotten better. Depends on the person and your life situation of course, but once you're close to your tulpa they don't tend to "get boring" or whatever. So make sure making a tulpa is something you really want before you do it.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I am sure that you had this point, very early in your tulpacreation where you asked the question:

"How will this be for me and my tulpa when we're like 60-70 years old?"

[Tri] We know a host-tulpa system from where we grew up (they didn't exactly have the vocabulary but when we told them about us they told us about them and said tulpamancy was the best description for them) who are 60+ bodily, with the tulpa having been around 50+ years. They didn't tell us much about their experiences with each other. What we can tell is that they are just living life and going about like they have always done.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

The few people in the community that are around that age tend to just exist alongside their tulpas like they would anyone else. Your relationship with your in-head mind demon only strengthens, I guess. There are a few threads where people talked about where they see themselves and their tulpa(s) years down the road, so it might be worth searching for those.

The modern tulpamancy stuff is really only about 4 years old. Because of that you don't often see any tulpa older than 4 years.

Tulpas have been seen from a modern perspective since 2012, so it would be about 5 years ago. Tulpas showed up as a topic of discussion online in 2009, then it was still seen as only metaphysical, but over the course of a few years people started taking a psychological outlook on it. By 2012, it was seen in a very similar way to how it is seen now, with the main difference being that people were stricter and more exact with creation methods, believing that creating a tulpa took more time and work than it usually actually does. The assumption of tulpas being sentient early on in creation was also far less common.

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic