Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

Imposition refers to potentially all the senses, not just visual. Vocal imposition is a thing yes, a lot of people do imposition without it but it is a thing sure.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The short answer is yes, but you'll find that you've learned a lot more before reaching that stage.

all right then  xD . but just out of curiosity, do you know any guides on auditory imposition?

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

Parts of my guide are on auditory imposition. And I think I remember it being part of other large guides. But it is not usually covered alone.

going to read it! Thanks.

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

So i have questioned myself something today.  How to know if my tulpa is already sapient? is there a way to test this?

i am not saying i am not trusting my progress, on the contrary. but it is also nice to get your doubts clear. 

I also want to ask this: is it normal that my tulpa looks sentient after more of one week of forcing? i don't know, it feels like it. but it seems more way too fast, like, the progress i have made should have taken at least a month.

Well there's two known tests.

First is to ask your tulpa to surprise you, and the second is the prism test.

At the surprise test, if your tulpa can surprise you, you can think they're sentient.

Prism test done by visualizing you putting a prism on your tulpa's head and then balancing a feather onto that prism. And then focus hard on that feather and visualize it swinging left and right. If your tulpa is sentient they won't let you do that, by tilting their head or in my case blowing the feather away.

But I don't recommend you doubting your tulpa's sentience, just believe and they'll grow much faster.

Well there's two known tests.

First is to ask your tulpa to surprise you, and the second is the prism test.

At the surprise test, if your tulpa can surprise you, you can think they're sentient.

Prism test done by visualizing you putting a prism on your tulpa's head and then balancing a feather onto that prism. And then focus hard on that feather and visualize it swinging left and right. If your tulpa is sentient they won't let you do that, by tilting their head or in my case blowing the feather away.

But I don't recommend you doubting your tulpa's sentience, just believe and they'll grow much faster.

thanks! i am going to believe until the end! thanks for telling me those tests!

Why does a test like that matter compared to what you experience :|

Validation like that is (no offense) arbitrary and easily flawed in my opinion. There's no real difference in a developing tulpa and a years-old tulpa other than experience and more 'neural connections' and stuff. What you experience, and what they say they experience, is all you can know. That plus consistency is all you really need.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Why does a test like that matter compared to what you experience :|

Validation like that is (no offense) arbitrary and easily flawed in my opinion. There's no real difference in a developing tulpa and a years-old tulpa other than experience and more 'neural connections' and stuff. What you experience, and what they say they experience, is all you can know. That plus consistency is all you really need.

you are probably right, forcing and keep doing is probably the only thing i need. but, some optional methods may improve and encourage someones progress (or not, to some). i guess i shouldn't really have that many doubts when it comes to me and my tulpa, but i am very curious and nervous by default. :/ . sorry

So i have questioned myself something today.  How to know if my tulpa is already sapient? is there a way to test this?

i am not saying i am not trusting my progress, on the contrary. but it is also nice to get your doubts clear. 

I also want to ask this: is it normal that my tulpa looks sentient after more of one week of forcing? i don't know, it feels like it. but it seems more way too fast, like, the progress i have made should have taken at least a month.

There is no actual test to determine a tulpas sentient. I believe that the first time they are created and interact with is a sign of sentient, they already felt you and you the same with them.

[Cherry:]

No need for test! I believe a tulpa is already sentient from the moment they feel your surroundings and feel you as well. Being sentient doesnt need or mean that she can think, talk or act on her own. Being sentient is when a tulpa/person is created and they are aware of themselves and their surroundings ;)

Hope this get rid a bit of your doubts :)

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic