Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

If they're in the wee stages, I don't see anything wrong with it. If your tulpa is already sentient, then make sure they agree before changing anything. Even if they don't like the changes, I don't see it "harming" them whatsoever.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Indeed, there comes a point when personality forcing changes from a good idea to abuse of the tulpa. Though, once you cross that point, I believe personality forcing usually stops working unless you really push. Modifying a form is much less invasive, as a form is not a person's true self.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

If they're in the wee stages, I don't see anything wrong with it. If your tulpa is already sentient, then make sure they agree before changing anything. Even if they don't like the changes, I don't see it "harming" them whatsoever.

Thank you for the response! I hadn't really had a specific form in mind in the first place, but it was something I felt might be important to know just in case.

Hello I am new to this. I have my personality for the tulpa fleshed out and appearance as well. I am having issues with visualization and getting responses. The image wavers and is incomplete in places, how do I enhance the imagery? Also I have been getting short but complete sentences from the Tulpa despite her only being a few days old with little forcing sessions. I am worried about parroting. Is this normal for Tulpa?

Hello I am new to this. I have my personality for the tulpa fleshed out and appearance as well. I am having issues with visualization and getting responses. The image wavers and is incomplete in places, how do I enhance the imagery? Also I have been getting short but complete sentences from the Tulpa despite her only being a few days old with little forcing sessions. I am worried about parroting. Is this normal for Tulpa?

i can answer about the parroting: the general rule is that you can't accidentally parrot. if she makes up her word by her own, she is probably doing it. modern tulpamancy is made so tulpas get to grew to sentience very quickly

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

I say don't worry too much about the imagery. The way to enhance it that is most effective is to study meditation and altered states of consciousness for a long time. Just working on imagery regularly will enhance the imagery quickly until you reach a point of competence, which varies for everyone. Once you hit this point, further progress is very slow.

However, solid imagery is not important to tulpa creation. You can go from zero to full tulpa on the weakest of imagery. So you can wait and work on imagery quality later.

The short but full sentences is very normal, but usually happens around week two. Don't worry about the feel. Feel can be very deceiving and your instincts make you feel like it is you often.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

If you think that writing to your tulpa helps, go ahead. Just make sure that you're keeping them in mind while you're doing that.

Also I am writer is there a mode of narration that requires writing?

Nothing is "required" in tulpamancy, but it can be helpful. I took advantage of my own writing skills and took every opportunity I could to type my thoughts and direct them towards him as I went along. You don't have to do it, I only did it to keep my thoughts organized and not get distracted.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic