Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

I'm looking for resources on unintentional/natural headmates. Been having issues with one and was hoping there might be some helpful resources in that regard (especially since the one I'm dealing with seems very against me having a tulpa, makes things difficult). Anything is helpful!

[Tri] There isn't that many dedicated resources on this forum other than talking some about walk-ins, but there are more than a few systems here who have walk-ins and there are a few mixed origin systems who were originally endogenic, we think. Certainly worth asking around. You might also consider looking at tulpa.io (and its forum tulpa.io/discuss) as well as digging around on here. It is a small tulpamancy community and information site focusing more on tulpamancy as part of the larger plural community as well as topics concerning mixed origin systems (we are biased, by the way, being that we are admins there).

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, that's pretty good advice. However, it would be incorrect to say there are no accidental tulpas hanging out on these parts. Accidental tulpas, walk-ins and similar, are pretty much indistinguishable from the more active tulpas of about the same age. So there is not really any advice to be given, separate from advice given to regular tulpas.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Yeah, that's pretty good advice. However, it would be incorrect to say there are no accidental tulpas hanging out on these parts. Accidental tulpas, walk-ins and similar, are pretty much indistinguishable from the more active tulpas of about the same age. So there is not really any advice to be given, separate from advice given to regular tulpas.

[Frostbite] You are right. Tri was pretty tired and forgetful when they wrote that post, so no surprise they forgot a few things.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Hey um I am kinda new to this Tulpa thing and I want someone to answer some of my questions for me thanks!

BTW I went to some of the guides and its kind of confusing for me to process all of this information.

1: How long do I have have to meditate everyday? Can it be hours or minutes?

2: Do I have to sit on the ground for meditating my tulpa or can I lay on the bed? Is there any difference?

3: Everyday do I need to repeat the steps of creating my tulpa such as personality and visualization?

4: Is it okay to listen music while tulpa forcing or during meditation?

5: If I think about something else during my tulpa forcing or meditation will I instantly lose my progress of my tulpa?

6: If my tulpa turns out to be a servitor how can I remove or change it back to a tulpa?

7: When my tulpa turns out to be something unexpected could I change my tulpa? Like personality or form by just thinking about it?

8: Sometimes my wonderland randomly changes, is that supposed to be a good thing or bad?

9: Is it possible to create a tulpa in just minutes or few hours/days if you really have good imagination? No offense

10: When I imagine other things during my free time will I lose my wonderland or tulpa? Do I have to keep thinking my tulpa everyday?

I understand your confusion. This is why there are many guides and not one. These are not questions with answers.

But I might as well put down ballpark estimates of what is most effective.

1) one hour. Split in two sessions.

2) One session in chair, one in bed.

3) Nope, one step per session. But go back to earlier steps if you have trouble with later steps.

4) Music is best. Rain sounds and wave sound are also good.

5) No.

6) They go through a servitor stage on the way to tulpa. Keep doing the steps.

7) Nope. Instead you need to come to understand and appreciate them. As they come to understand and appreciate you, the problem will seem small in comparison.

8) It's a neutral thing. Work on it if you want.

9) No offence taken. It's not that simple. But yes, they can form in an hour, even if you have no imagination. The causes are unknown.

10) Think about them every day only until they can self force. And imagining other things has no effect.

These ballpark answers could be off for you. We have reason to believe that a person's individuality and circumstances play a role in the optimal strategy. If you have reason to suspect an answer is wrong, read some more guides looking for answers.

I understand your confusion. This is why there are many guides and not one. These are not questions with answers.

But I might as well put down ballpark estimates of what is most effective.

1) one hour. Split in two sessions.

2) One session in chair, one in bed.

3) Nope, one step per session. But go back to earlier steps if you have trouble with later steps.

4) Music is best. Rain sounds and wave sound are also good.

5) No.

6) They go through a servitor stage on the way to tulpa. Keep doing the steps.

7) Nope. Instead you need to come to understand and appreciate them. As they come to understand and appreciate you, the problem will seem small in comparison.

8) It's a neutral thing. Work on it if you want.

9) No offence taken. It's not that simple. But yes, they can form in an hour, even if you have no imagination. The causes are unknown.

10) Think about them every day only until they can self force. And imagining other things has no effect.

These ballpark answers could be off for you. We have reason to believe that a person's individuality and circumstances play a role in the optimal strategy. If you have reason to suspect an answer is wrong, read some more guides looking for answers.

Thanks for the answers guess I got to keep working on my tulpa then

[Tri] There isn't that many dedicated resources on this forum other than talking some about walk-ins, but there are more than a few systems here who have walk-ins and there are a few mixed origin systems who were originally endogenic, we think. Certainly worth asking around. You might also consider looking at tulpa.io (and its forum tulpa.io/discuss) as well as digging around on here. It is a small tulpamancy community and information site focusing more on tulpamancy as part of the larger plural community as well as topics concerning mixed origin systems (we are biased, by the way, being that we are admins there).

Thanks for the info! I'll check over there and see what I can dig up then.

Edit: err.

That is known as an object tulpa, and it is very rare outside of chaos magic tulpas.

Related, item imposition is when you see an item as if it is possessed by your tulpa. This is common with object tulpas.

Edit2: Um, I might be wrong on the definitions. Anyhow, not to be confused with tulpas who take the form of inanimate objects in the wonderland, which is also a thing.

Sorry to annoy you again but I have another question

During my meditation I sometimes have the urge to scratch the itches around my body or going to the bathroom do I have to meditate again for another hour or can I resume my progress?

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic