Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

There's no need to do things for a specific amount of time. If you feel like you should do it for longer afterward then do. Your best bet is to practice not paying attention to distractions even as you deal with them. Scratching an itch doesn't have to be a big deal, it only is if you treat it like one.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's no need to do things for a specific amount of time. If you feel like you should do it for longer afterward then do. Your best bet is to practice not paying attention to distractions even as you deal with them. Scratching an itch doesn't have to be a big deal, it only is if you treat it like one.

Thanks!

Edit: err.

That is known as an object tulpa, and it is very rare outside of chaos magic tulpas.

Related, item imposition is when you see an item as if it is possessed by your tulpa. This is common with object tulpas.

Edit2: Um, I might be wrong on the definitions. Anyhow, not to be confused with tulpas who take the form of inanimate objects in the wonderland, which is also a thing.

I see, thank you for your input.

Can Tulpas merge with humans?

I had a tulpa I guess.. and I liked this human guy a lot and imagined he had a lot of the same qualities as my tulpa and then I couldnt separate the two. When I try to call my tulpa back I think about the guy.

Sorry, Im really new..

I created this Tulpa by accident and I loved him a lot and now Im kind of lost without him.

I had a dream that Shadow.. thats the tulpas name.. hated me. And in my dreams he would look at me with shock and try to fight me and I guess my other tulpas would protect me. I didnt think I had so many tulpas.. wow.. Anyway.. The human guy is my friend but sometimes I think he hates me.

but I had moments when I connected with this human guy on a very strong level which I now think is my tulpas doing.. And this guy would talk to me through comics and music and tv shows.. They would look and sound just like him.. and one time during a car wreck he protected me and then I think he spoke through me when I was too stunned to speak. I think it was my Shadow tulpa still looking out for me. Even though he said he hated me, thats the sort of thing Shadow would do.

The real person did not like me the way I liked him at the time and I was unaware of this but connected to him anyways.

If they are merged how do I get Shadow back? I dont want to imagine my friend protecting me because Im done with all of that now.

Oh tulpas can merge with humans. It has been determined by older plurals that there is no clear difference between an original personality, and an older thoughtform, so long as the older thoughtform has spent some time fronting. Those who never front, it's not clear.

So, you are a thoughtform, and the same rules apply. However, your different life experience means you will need to learn things that come easily to other thoughtforms.

Oh wait. Some other guy? Nope. Your tulpa might end up thinking they are them though.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Oh tulpas can merge with humans. It has been determined by older plurals that there is no clear difference between an original personality, and an older thoughtform, so long as the older thoughtform has spent some time fronting. Those who never front, it's not clear.

So, you are a thoughtform, and the same rules apply. However, your different life experience means you will need to learn things that come easily to other thoughtforms.

Oh wait. Some other guy? Nope. Your tulpa might end up thinking they are them though.

Oh, thank you for the information. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm actually two months into tulpaforcing but see very little progress (dont worry, im not giving up. Really, lack of progress is actually making me force more) and I stumbled across this video:

Now I know this isn't the BEST place to ask questions about it, but the comment section section seemed a little inactive. That's why im asking here instead of creating a thread about it.

So i've been concentrating on this video for about 10 minutes (it's really scary, btw) and i've been getting weird pressures in my ears. i would also hear "heater noises" and something that sounded like shuffling. Could this be related to my tulpa, or is it just the effect of the video itself?

yeah it's that vid, the Tulpa Generator or whatever

never understood why people had to go through all these weirdo methods of making a tulpa instead of just doing it the normal way(s).. Narration, focus on their sense of presence (to be), think about what they'll be like and how they'd think and react to things, idk. Staring at a static silhouette is just weird. Lumi sure as heck didn't make me like that.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Susceptibility to plural phenomena is all over the map. I don't think it is just that many people are lazy. I think it is literally impossible through normal means for some. Definitely people should look an the new hypnosis vids.

But the static silhouette one is just a gimmick.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic