Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm... I have heard of this before, and I have actually suspected that I have this thing. I'd like to hope that this doesn't completely prevent me from seeing my tupper, though I guess that hope is false. Sigh.

So... I'm probably doing presence imposition correctly then. That sounds better.

I think the thing about parroting/puppeting is that if you afraid of parroting/puppeting then you are probably not, so I guess I am not parroting/puppeting? I don't exactly feel afraid though...

Recently, instead of narrating, I’ve been trying to get better at visualising. Although, I’m not entirely sure how this works. Firstly, I wanted to ask, when lily starts talking, does she just kind of appear automatically. And if so, does she appear in the form of a hallucination(as in does she appear through my eye) or does she appear in the form of imagination.

I’d also quite like to see if anyone has any visualisation tips. That would be useful.

Thanks

Also do you need to be able to visualise or have a wonderland to create a tulpa

If I mention a bright blue frog and that pops up in your imagination, you're visualizing. Pretty simple. Imposition isn't something that just happens when your tulpa begins to communicate - that's something that you need to work on, but don't worry about that too much right now. As for whether or not your tulpa appears at all when they're talking to you, that's up to them.

No, you don't need a form or wonderland in mind to create a tulpa. This is pretty basic, so please read through the guides, especially the ones on visualization.

I have this head pressure after doing the tulpa process is that normal asking because my first time doing it

They're normal, yes, and they're usually considered to be a sign of progress. Most of the resources mention them, so you should consider giving those a look.

They're normal, yes, and they're usually considered to be a sign of progress. Most of the resources mention them, so you should consider giving those a look.

here's a second question while this could purely be subconscious I have been saying we a lot and using I a lot less.

and thank you for the answer to my previous question I think I'll go look that up. oh btw the above only applies to conversations with people I see in my everyday life. just stating it because it has been happening a lot since last night

Hi! I'm bilingual, my mother lenguage is italian but i fluently speak english, most things i read, music i listen to and videos i watch are in english, and i've been in contact with it for so long that i often find myself thinking and talking to myself in english. Actually, when i talk to myself i've only ever spoken in english.

As i narrate to Daisy i noticed that i sometimes switch between english and italian without noticing. I live in italy so i think my tulpa should be able to speak italian, but i find it easier to talk in english in my head...

Is this mixture of lenguages going to confuse Daisy? Can she be bilingual too right from the start or should i focus on one lenguage and then teach her the other? Is there any other bilingual tulpa on this forum?

It's fine to talk to Daisy in any language; Your meaning gets across even when the words don't, because you share the same brain. Daisy will also very likely “borrow” your knowledge of languages and so will almost certainly be bilingual, just like you. Keep calm and carry on :)

I'm almost certain there are other bilingual tulpas on this forum, but unfortunately none in my system.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic