Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

It's a good sign. And yes, my tulpas can get sad if I don't visit/interact with them, too. This is especially true when they're young.

Looks like you're making good progress: keep it up!

-J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, 

First off all i sit/lay down and make sure i sit comfortable and can breath normal

Than i breathe deep in, hold it and breath out, and this in a 5 sec cycel to came down and relax

I speak to my tulpa and say "I visualize you now" (She doesnt speak yet) and i see a dark place and firstly i visualize the body just the body.. than the face and clothing

Than i try to imagine her moving/sitting stuff like that, maybe a bit parroting but if i do too much of it i just "stop" it.

I noticed when i do too much of parroting its get "normal" and when i ask questions she always give the same answers.

Mostly we play Volleyball or we eat together (I have to visualize it because she not moving herself yet)

I want a solid wonderland where i can visualize her but i just dont know how it need to look like. Or better said i dont know any places.

Hey, 

First off all i sit/lay down and make sure i sit comfortable and can breath normal

Than i breathe deep in, hold it and breath out, and this in a 5 sec cycel to came down and relax

I speak to my tulpa and say "I visualize you now" (She doesnt speak yet) and i see a dark place and firstly i visualize the body just the body.. than the face and clothing

Than i try to imagine her moving/sitting stuff like that, maybe a bit parroting but if i do too much of it i just "stop" it.

I noticed when i do too much of parroting its get "normal" and when i ask questions she always give the same answers.

Mostly we play Volleyball or we eat together (I have to visualize it because she not moving herself yet)

I want a solid wonderland where i can visualize her but i just dont know how it need to look like. Or better said i dont know any places.

Hi Alise! Are you worried about the forcing process or are you having trouble with wonderland building?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Alise,

If you look at my visualization practice thread, you might get some ideas. It might help. After exercise VPT001 you can imagine a volleyball net on the beach behind the apartment because it's a shoreside apartment complex.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-training-visualization-practice-thread

Click shameless plug above.

Hehehe (Your own post :p) thanks for the post i will read it hope it helps!

Hi Alise! Are you worried about the forcing process or are you having trouble with wonderland building?

Hey! I worrying about the process and the mediating technic.

Because i do it for a long time now (I mean to "have" a tulpa) and i mediate every day but still nothing happen (No word spoken) and because this i think i do something wrong.

Thats why i wrote all down how i start mediating, maybe i did something wrong or so ._.

Meditation is good for getting into a relaxed/focused state, but meditation alone won't create a tulpa. What does create a tulpa is you talking to her, and interacting with her. My advice is for you to use meditation to get into a good state of mind, and then spend time just talking to her. You don't need to worry about controlling her responses or anything, just focus on talking to her about whatever you want. Eventually, she'll start showing sentience and probably start talking, but for now your job is to just talk to her.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Meditation is good for getting into a relaxed/focused state, but meditation alone won't create a tulpa. What does create a tulpa is you talking to her, and interacting with her. My advice is for you to use meditation to get into a good state of mind, and then spend time just talking to her. You don't need to worry about controlling her responses or anything, just focus on talking to her about whatever you want. Eventually, she'll start showing sentience and probably start talking, but for now your job is to just talk to her.

Your text was very motivating <3 and very helpfull thanks

its VERY wierd to so say but when i first read it i feel kinda happy or so :)

I will try this methode today but i have one more question.. where should i talk to her? does it need to be in a solid place? like a wonderland that never changes or its not importent where just that i talk to her?

(Thanks for reply :p)

It doesn't matter where, yeah. If a wonderland makes you feel more relaxed or focused, go for it, but overall the most important part is that you just talk to her as often as possible.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

It doesn't matter where, yeah. If a wonderland makes you feel more relaxed or focused, go for it, but overall the most important part is that you just talk to her as often as possible.

Ok thanks that was all ^^

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic