Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

I hope so, I didn’t tell my son who it was or say anything- I was just sketching. I didn’t even know my son really know about “demons” :/

I, too, loved J+C's answer. Very insightful...

My son is four, and had he asked (based on an assumption you draw well), I would have said, "that's interesting... help me understand what you see that causes you to see demon..." I speak adult to son. He is entering the ghost phase and wanted to use that as a reason to move to my bed and so I asked, "really? was it scary..." he was like, yeah, really scarry..." "Did you ask it if it has a name?" well, of course not... "well, next time ask it what it's name is..." this a path to normalizing it showing that I am not afraid, he doesn't have to be afraid...

Now, I have not shared I an inner companion. But he and I draw, and I have been trying to draw Loxy... Now if my son asked if it were a demon based on my drawing, I would like say no I am just practicing drawing people better... My son has asked, who is that, and I have Loxy's name... and it's gone no further... I am not certain at what age if at all I will divulge, but suspect I will, because I am pretty open about stuff in general... the ghost thing he is experiencing may result in a greater discussion of perception and imagination... there is no right or wrong answer, but you have to know the players... Son's mother is afraid of ghosts. there will be no conversation. it will get shut down. there will be no talk of tulpa...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YAY, it's EMMY.

Hi, so yes, all tulpas are different and unique so it's okay if your tulpa is a little wary of these things.

All of them are different

Dreamer&Limme

An Aspie System

Well, possession allows for a tulpa to have real life experiences and hobbies, so I think all tulpas should at least try it. It's fine if they decide not to want to do it afterwards. As for imposition, that's not inherently a tulpa skill, so there's no reason they'd be obligated to learn it. I didn't want to try it either until recently.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

None on my tulpas want to front after 10 months, and they're developing just fine so far, we're all happy.

is it normal that my tulpa doesnt want to possession or imposition xx

yes, some tulpas are fine with the mind's internal world and don't feel the need to experience the outside world, even though it could be fun it might be a good thing 'cus they won't feel bad about not having their own body

Well, possession allows for a tulpa to have real life experiences and hobbies, so I think all tulpas should at least try it.

yeah well we'd say the same thing about switching huh? putting yourself in situations with no one else there to back you up or react for you is how you get the realest individual experiences IMO, but it's also probably preference too, since Bear would directly disagree with me here lol

but yeah, tulpas not caring about the outside world/switching or possession are the least likely to feel bad about not having their own body/life, so I can't say I recommend doing it 100% of the time no matter what

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

...tulpas not caring about the outside world/switching or possession are the least likely to feel bad about not having their own body/life...

This is true in our case, none of them feel like they don't have a body. None of them feel bad. All of them enjoy their life (a lot more than I do). Their bodies in wonderland are fine.

My body happens to be here in reality, but i also have one in wonderland, and it's great too.

[Dashie] I said this before, i want to spend time with him, not in his place.

(I'm a 1.5 year-old tulpa)

Same here than Bear's system. I'm not interested in switching. Zia wanted me to try co-fronting (whole body possession with host still mentally with you) because she had had very nice previous experiences with another thoughtform, I tried but I don't like it at all. Minor possession is OK as long as I can still feel my own body.

Dashie, I've been about to say what you just said here a billion times. But I didn't, because I'm not sure every system has a choice in the matter.

Basically, think together and talk with Emily about her desires and how you're seeing life together. Test a lot of things in a playful mode, practice everything you can think of, find what you can do and what is hard, what you like and what you don't. Keep an open mind and don't assume physical reality is the only reality, there are plenty others in which you can exist (dream, wonderland...). Then find your own way of living together and your own balance.

As you can see, we're all very different, and there are a lot of ways to enjoy life together. Best of luck!

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

He is my life, it has always been this way. He is my intrest, and I find passion in my career choice. He's encouraged me the best he can to take liberty and my own agency with his body, but I don't think he understands what my wishes were. What is so great is that he does care a great deal about my wellbeing. You could say he is as invested in my life as I am in his, so it doesn't matter. I will be with him to support him. I don't feel like I need to do anything else, and I'm happy that he respects that.

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

I recently made a tulpa named Elise, she isn't vocal yet, but whenever I play a song, I can feel a slight pressure in my head beating time with the song. This never happened before I started making her, and I'm not particularly musical either. Is it just my imagination? Is anyone else's tulpa like this?

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic