Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

I’m just incredibly confused on how to make one I’ve read guides but I’m still confused as to what I should start out with. Is it person specific I just feel like I can’t do it and have ended up giving up on it before

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're not going to respond right away, you'll have to give them some form of attention (generally by talking to them) first and when they're ready they'll communicate in some way. As for what to start out with, the amount of detail people apply does tend to vary (though it is an agreed upon consensus that you should let your tulpa be themself, should they deviate and they almost surely will).

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

The most important thing to do starting out is to talk to your Tulpa. Getting a response back may take time. 

If you want a really simple form, you can start with an orb of light and let your Tulle change their mind later. For mindvoice, it may confuse you if you use your own. Is there an actor(es)'s voice you like the sound of?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

How do I make my tulpa visible in the real world? The article never explained that.

Imposition is the ability to trick the senses and see, hear, taste, touch, or smell things that are not there. Imposition in general is a skill that will take months or even years to master.

Here are some imposition guides, but I recommend looking through visualization guides to help you master the skills you need for visual imposition. If you struggle with visualization, visual imposition will be more difficult.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I’m just incredibly confused on how to make one I’ve read guides but I’m still confused as to what I should start out with. Is it person specific I just feel like I can’t do it and have ended up giving up on it before

Could you be more specific with your question?

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Just turn injuries off, or use proxy bodies, or mech suits,or mechs. Or droids.

Uhh.. if your tulpa agrees, I guess. Wonderland is all imaginary after all, but it'd be pretty rude to imagine hurting your tulpa if it weren't a 2-way thing

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Hi. Sorry for asking my question without reading the entire thread or searching properly, but English is not my main language and reading a lot in English is hard for me. Thanks for understanding.

As I can see, authors of most guides agree that puppeting and parroting is fine on early stages of forcing. Yet they mention that some people are strongly against puppeting and parroting in any amount on any stage.

I am not totally sure I understand how to do active forcing without puppeting at all...

Lets say I am travelling in my wonderland. May I visualize my (not-yet-sentient) tulpa walking nearby? Or sitting on my shoulder (intermediate form). This is puppeting, right?

Can anyone confirm that it is possible to create tulpa without such puppeting? How this will happen? Will they just appear in my wonderland one day and begin doing what they want? A bit hard to believe...

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic