Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So let me get this right it says there’s guides but not to follow them like instructions and says “oh just improvise for yourself” so how do I make a tulpa if I can’t get any instructions

what says this? what are you talking about? wording your post in a more descriptive way would make it more likely for people to respond with relavent and useful advise

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

So let me get this right it says there’s guides but not to follow them like instructions and says “oh you stupid fuck just improvise for yourself” so how do I make a tulpa if I can’t get any fucking instructions

There are many different ways to make a tulpa. While each guide is usually formulated in such a way that you could take it as direct instructions, it's usually a good idea to read through a few different guides to understand what different options there are and the commonalities.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Guides are written like instructions, however it is not recommended to follow them exactly. Each guide will describe a slightly different way to create a tulpa, and the expectation is you will piece together your own instructions based on the knowledge you gained from these guides. For example, you may decide that hour counts are extremely helpful but modify the numbers, or that wonderlands are not for you and you skip wonderland creation.

It looks like you need to do more research on tulpas and read more guides. You can't make your own instructions without having a general idea of how the creation process works.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

So let me get this right it says there’s guides but not to follow them like instructions and says “oh just improvise for yourself” so how do I make a tulpa if I can’t get any instructions

that means there are no set rules with all this...do whatever you feel is working for you the best.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic