Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From my understanding, It's like a thought that is processed without having to think about it in words, like deciding what to eat for dinner, or the process of thought or ideas in an instant. Some people don't think like that, but it should sound familiar if you do it.

While writing a story, Ranger usually goes dormant. He may watch what I'm doing and make occasional comments, but otherwise he usually leaves me alone.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Soo. While ago i found out about tulpas. And here i am thinking what the hell i am doing. Read me out before posting.

Today i kinda started to create my Tulpa. Haven't decided on name but have one in mind. At work today i passively forced for 20 minutes before being distracted and then fragmented passive forcing for half day.

All i did was imagined room(btw i have superb imagination). Room with window, coffee table and sofa. Took few personality traits, decided form from random pretty girl i don't know on internet for base aka placeholder and started to daydream away. But is forcing kinda like daydreaming? Active and passive forcing i mean. I can daydream for long times so not really a problem for me.

How first contact happen. Imagined her in that room and narrated her with "mind voice"

I introduced myself to her. Told her a bit about myself and told her a story. (read in a guide some can tell a story when forcing i can even provide source for it.) and now i have been asking some questions and narrating her what i am doing for a bit.

Now title question. Can thos two come together. In day passive and after work active forcing?

Bonus questions.

Can i listen to music while forcing? And can i even like show my music taste while doing it? 

Also is it ok if i smoke small amount of mariuanna before active forcing? Not much. For me it is therapeutic purpose

I will go back and read some guides to understand concept of forcing and narration but concepts are far from perfect understanding for me.

Yes, both active and passive forcing is generally ideal (excluding purely active forcing if you had the time). Passive forcing, generally speaking, can help establish who your tulpa is, how interactions with them might go and so on (pre-vocality). Active forcing, again generally, would be more actually getting your tulpa to vocality/autonomy. Once they're vocal, passive forcing could be literally any interactions with them, even just saying hi to check in with them every so often when you've got a chance. Active forcing would be spending in-depth time with them on any of many things, like.. simply spending time with them for starters, or working on visual or vocal clarity, asking how they feel about things and so on.

Music, for meditation or anything else, is up to the individual. Some people can't focus while listening to music, some people can't focus without listening to music, most are somewhere in between. It's fine unless it distracts you too much.

Not much direct documentation of effects of marijuana on tulpas, but marijuana use is so common I imagine plenty of people have done it and just not thought it significant to talk about. But again, I guess you can try with and without and see if it helps or hurts the process. You probably don't want to become reliant though, so any particularly strong drugs/alcohol/etc., while they may provide results at the time, are a bad practice for tulpamancy. I've seen a couple people who could only talk to their tulpas on something like LSD. That's.. unhealthy for starters, but also barely tulpamancy to begin with if you need hallucinogens to even interact with them.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

15 minutes ago, Tewi said:

Yes, both active and passive forcing is generally ideal (excluding purely active forcing if you had the time). Passive forcing, generally speaking, can help establish who your tulpa is, how interactions with them might go and so on (pre-vocality). Active forcing, again generally, would be more actually getting your tulpa to vocality/autonomy. Once they're vocal, passive forcing could be literally any interactions with them, even just saying hi to check in with them every so often when you've got a chance. Active forcing would be spending in-depth time with them on any of many things, like.. simply spending time with them for starters, or working on visual or vocal clarity, asking how they feel about things and so on.

Music, for meditation or anything else, is up to the individual. Some people can't focus while listening to music, some people can't focus without listening to music, most are somewhere in between. It's fine unless it distracts you too much.

Not much direct documentation of effects of marijuana on tulpas, but marijuana use is so common I imagine plenty of people have done it and just not thought it significant to talk about. But again, I guess you can try with and without and see if it helps or hurts the process. You probably don't want to become reliant though, so any particularly strong drugs/alcohol/etc., while they may provide results at the time, are a bad practice for tulpamancy. I've seen a couple people who could only talk to their tulpas on something like LSD. That's.. unhealthy for starters, but also barely tulpamancy to begin with if you need hallucinogens to even interact with them.

Thanks for quick response. Bear in mind I'm total newbie but have gathered some info and how much commitment and responsibility it takes.

Actually i haven't realy got my hands on active forcing yet. So first time tonight before bed time.

I got Placeholder form for now so it's quite easy to visualise it. Problem starts with her barely acknowledging me. Like i can imagine or visualise waving for me but thats about it.

And final question. Is it more or less imagination? Visualizing her, wonderland in form of comfy room and fresh made coffee but interacting with her is making kinda connection. I feel like that. But might be wrong thinking how real forcing works

Might as well just be considered imagination, sure. But it's important to keep the intent for them to be a real person who will eventually be able to respond to you and act on their own. The belief that they're not just imagination but actually another person in your head (or will become one) is basically what eventually makes them one. It's possible to create a tulpa without believing that, but severely hinders progress and most of the time you probably wouldn't succeed like that.

If you're asking if the end result is just imagination, not really, no. Without switching or possession, all your interactions may still take place in your visualization, but it sure doesn't feel imaginary. In switching's case - I'm literally controlling my host's body, living our life, right now, without him around. We basically share the body's life (although mutually agree that it's still our host's life that we're just participating in), and have been doing that for.. nearly six years now? It's nice, but it's just our system's dynamic, there are plenty of systems who maintain a purely host-interacting-with-tulpa-through-wonderland/visualization dynamic. Depends on what the tulpa wants, and what the host is comfortable with.

You can talk about these things if you want when your tulpa is vocal, though.

Edited by Tewi

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

14 minutes ago, Tewi said:

Might as well just be considered imagination, sure. But it's important to keep the intent for them to be a real person who will eventually be able to respond to you and act on their own. The belief that they're not just imagination but actually another person in your head (or will become one) is basically what eventually makes them one. It's possible to create a tulpa without believing that, but severely hinders progress and most of the time you probably wouldn't succeed like that.

If you're asking if the end result is just imagination, not really, no. Without switching or possession, all your interactions may still take place in your visualization, but it sure doesn't feel imaginary. In switching's case - I'm literally controlling my host's body, living our life, right now, without him around. We basically share the body's life (although mutually agree that it's still our host's life that we're just participating in), and have been doing that for.. nearly six years now? It's nice, but it's just our system's dynamic, there are plenty of systems who maintain a purely host-interacting-with-tulpa-through-wonderland/visualization dynamic. Depends on what the tulpa wants, and what the host is comfortable with.

You can talk about these things if you want when your tulpa is vocal, though.

Thanks again for response.

My intent doesn't interact with just imagination. My imagination could make up talking dolphins or dogs or whatever for fun or i dunno what. don't realy use imagination for that purpose. Mostly just predictions for certain events and time wasting.

No. I didn't ask the end result would be just imagination. But thanks for clearing that up. What i meant with imagination was the wonderland and her. When i heard about visualization i was confused but now u clarified it basicaly is imagination to an extent.

I do belive tulpas exist. If i didn't i would not be here.

Allrighty. Hope my final post. Day 2 in creation.

yesterday i active forced her untill i fell asleep.

Today. Fresh day. She scared me to death allmost. Basicaly asked her kinda to make a coffee for me while im working for a break. I go on for a brake. Make myself stronger coffee than usual and it tasted fucking good. While i was smoking my cigarette and drank my coffee i thought about her making my coffee. Then the fun stuff starts. After i went back to my work spot i kinda had milisecond long thought about her and then i saw her waving for me like in real life just outside my workspace. The second i saw her i felt like tonnes of rocks crash on me. Unexpected yet very nice feeling.

I am thinking about it now. Was that my imagination playing tricks or it was her. I bet it was imagination.

What do you think people?

Also i posted something like this on Reddit too to get much more opinions and ideas and test thos ideas. Just becouse i can.

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic