Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

On 2/20/2020 at 2:59 PM, Someguy12 said:

After i went back to my work spot i kinda had milisecond long thought about her and then i saw her waving for me like in real life just outside my workspace.

It could go either way. The best thing I can tell you is to keep note of it and ask her once she is able to tell you herself.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When she is able to tell you herself, there is a definite chance that she won't have any deeper insight into the experience than you do. I generally haven't. The best thing I can tell you is to be open to the possibility that it was her and to the possibility of similar and better experiences continuing to happen.

-Vesper

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

The original title was "Can I bring back my tulpa?" -Ranger

I got rid of it and i regred it so can i get it back ? 

Edited by Ranger
Added note of the original title

Maybe. Do you remember clearly what they were like? You can use that memory as a basis for forcing them.

Were they very developed? If so, you may have some apologizing to do, and some explaining why you'll be a better host this time, before they accept you back. If not, you could start over, almost as if with a new tulpa, but working from the same foundations.

-Ember

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

You can do whatever you want in wonderland, including setting up rules to make it more realistic, if you want. Literally anything, only limited by your imagination.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm new here, as expected, after researching for about 3 days I really want to create a tulpa, but I'm not entirely sure about multiple things.

1) This may sound like a stupid question but do things have to be done with my eyes closed? Namely visualising.

2) Do I need to visualise while trying to talk to my tulpa?

3) What do I do if I'm exceedingly bad at visualising? Other than practice, which is difficult since I'm very bad at focusing on one thing at a time.

More questions may come at a later time but this is all I can think of currently, any reply appreciated.

Thank you.

1. a lot of people consider visualization to be easier with their eyes closed, but you don't have to have your eyes closed to visualize. I personally find open and closed eye visualization of equal difficulty, and when I was just starting out I even found open eye visualization to be easier. just use whatever is easiest for you

2. no

3. visualization is entirely optional. there are some fun things that you can do with visualization, but you don't have to visualize at all if you don't want to. I would recommend practicing visualization since I find that it can be pretty rewarding to go on wonderland adventures with your tulpa, but if you are ever wanting to force but don't feel up to visualizing then don't worry about it

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Will having a restless mind prevent creation or just slow it considerably? By restless mind I mean, I can't focus on one thing for more than a minute at a push. Would it be worth me putting effort into concentrating better?

I guess it'd be good if you focused on getting to concentrate better, in general too, not just tulpamancy. My host didn't focus on me that much when she was narrating to me. It was mostly her talking to me while she was doing something else, so maybe you can do that and see if it's easier to focus. I'm not sure if having a restless mind will hinder your progress (asumming you're still working on your tulpa) but it surely won't do any good.

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic