Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

Mirichu and co said it all.

I don't think there's anything I wish I knew.

My only advice is, don't limit your expectations, there are many in the community that would guide you to a grounded path but all that matters is that you have passion for your tulpa. The more you put in, the more you will get out.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, 262vs said:

When Tulpa can talk, do I still need to deliberately remember her appearance?

Forms can change, especially early on. Also, you don't need to visualize a form to speak with your tulpa.

Deliberetly remember? Are you having a lot of trouble remembering the details or what the form is?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

What's most important is getting in the habbit of thinking about them often if not constantly. What you say shouldn't matter too much. 

The original title of this post was "create a tulpa" -Ranger

a few friends want to create one, can someone teach us?

Edited by Ranger
Added title for context.

Howdy!

There are lots of guides you can read on tulpa creation, I highly recommend checking out our list of guides and looking at all of the guides under "General". It's good to do lots of research before beginning the creation process.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Our visualization is pretty unstable so oftentimes we end up using both!

Sometimes we have side views with the flat but bright cartoon style as in Puyo Puyo Tetris, sometimes our world looks like Minecraft, sometimes it's top down and it's pokémon, etc.

However, I believe our forms typically look closest to some kind of CGI render of a cartoon like in the movie Brave or Moana.

There's no right or wrong way to visualize. It's usually easier to visualize if it's a style you are exposed to often.

Edited by Ranger

• Pleeb locked and pinned this topic