Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

8 hours ago, Bear said:

This happens at least once for a lot of people. She'll turn up again within a week, but probably within a couple days. Just don't stress about it. The sooner you relax, the sooner she'll return. 

So I just have to calm down?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, calm down and wait usually.

Foe me, I had three, one of them went missing and we had a wonderland at the time already so we had to go searching for her. It was half a day before we found her, asleep in the woods. 

Like intrusive thoughts, it's some sort of temporary stage.

11 hours ago, Anonymously said:

Is sleeping more normal?

Since I've started I've been sleeping longer and more often.

It's been discussed if sleep is affected by tulpamancy, but it is unknown if there is a connection. If you mediate when you force, it could be the meditation is helping you sleep at night. Otherwise, it could simply be a coincidence.

7 hours ago, Ozone said:

Do you listen to music while forcing? Do you notice it helps? If so, what do you listen to?

Not usually, and if we do it can either help or distract. While music can help us feel more emotionally connected, sometimes my host wants to listen to the music and not to me...

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

14 hours ago, Anonymously said:

I'm pretty new to this entire thing, and only have been doing this for about three or four days. I have made significant progress though. I have had no history of hearing voices/seeing things, besides people calling my name when they aren't and seeing figures during extreme sleep deprivation. 

Is my tulpa gone?

I can't feel her presence, and it's been this way all day. I can't tell what happened, or if I messed up. Is it possible I annoyed her?

Is sleeping more normal?

Since I've started I've been sleeping longer and more often.

Just keep forcing, she'll come back when she can. Don't "wait" in the sense of not forcing.

I've had times when I became exhausted or very sleepy from forcing--forcing in the evening and the next morning I'm exhausted, which sometimes lasted for the entire for the entire day. Just make sure you get enough sleep.

Host: YukariTelepath

Tulpas: Aya, Ruki

Imposition log

The original title was "How do I create a tulpa and see it for real with my eyes?" -Ranger

Can you guys help how to create Tulpa? Actually I have created Tulpa, but He is not perfect ... sometimes he asks me to talk sometimes not but he only speaks through my mind ... How do you see him for real? please help me Click to

Edited by Ranger
Added original title

Have you seen the guides? Some have little snippets of how imposition (seeing your tulpa with your own eyes) works. 

It's normal for a tulpa to not always want to talk. Sometimes we just like our private space.

If you haven't already, feel free to start with looking through some guides as Bear suggested: https://community.tulpa.info/topic/11498-list-of-guides/

Most tulpas communicate through your mind using mindvoice. Auditory imposition, or hallucinating their voice, is another skill you can train and develop.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

On 9/20/2020 at 9:50 AM, YukariTelepath said:

Just keep forcing, she'll come back when she can. Don't "wait" in the sense of not forcing.

I've had times when I became exhausted or very sleepy from forcing--forcing in the evening and the next morning I'm exhausted, which sometimes lasted for the entire for the entire day. Just make sure you get enough sleep.

She's gone. Haven't heard or felt her. Tried forcing once a day, and nothing. What did I do wrong?

Oh no, that's awful.

6 days is a long time, but 6 days of occasionally forcing is not really the same as forcing for one day in a span of 6 days. You may want to try puppetting her form during forcing sessions, see if that creates a spark.

If puppetting for 3 days doesn't do anything, then I don't know.

One of my headmates, the first tulpa in the system, disappeared when all of his "clones" were "merged" together and I was created in his place. After some time, he developed a third identity (His previous identity was one of his clones) and we didn't realize he was the same tulpa until we connected the dots months later.

I want to say listen out for a voice and go from there, but the risk is that's a second tulpa unrelated to your original one, and you could end up with two tulpas. However, there's also the option of starting over, but then there's the chance the original never completely disappeared, especially considering you didn't try to dissipate her.

I'm not sure what the best thing to do is here, I would like some more insight from other people. Aside from my headmate, we don't have lots of experience with suddenly going missing.

Edited by Ranger

• Pleeb locked and pinned this topic