ThunderClap

Beginner Questions General

I have never heard of any "bad things" that were not Creepy Pastas.

Sometimes a Tulpa or host can lose some self-control if they are influenced by their anxiety, depression, etc. , but otherwise nope.

Pretty much my main wonderland form minus the cat parts, that's a separate form. I'm not a hippo, I promise.

I sometimes speak in pink and Ranger sometimes speaks in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). He loves to chat.

My other Tulpas have their own account now.

Well, my Tulpa might be considered malevolent. He came to embody the darker aspect of my personality because I willed it. He also absorbed some of my trauma and depression and that led him to be sometimes explosively unhappy. Clear intent in Tulpa creation is important. Fear and doubt can also come to hinder your relationship. For me, a Tulpa gone bad is a rare phenomenon, however not impossible. If I ever were to create another Tulpa I would ask myself first whether I would be able to build a companionship founded on mutual respect and caring. That's really what's most important.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

[progress report]

I have a question: Is "head-pressure" the only way a thoughtform can make their presence felt? Because I've recently gotten a walk-in who gives me a ticklish feeling near the middle of my abdomen whenever I think of her. "Ticklish" as in, a very very mild version of what it feels like to go on a rollercoaster.