• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For these who won't read:

- Can you 'create' a tulpa without speaking to her loud? if jes how? thanks

- Mediation don't work because i can't focus on her tips?

Hey! i always have the problem that i want to talk to my tulpa but never can do this because i live by my parent (I'm 16) and always when I'm alone in my room i won't talk loud because i have paranoia

(I always think someone hiding under my bad (stuff like this) because my little brothers did some 'jokes' that i won't explain).

And i found out that the best way to 'create' your tulpa is talking to her/him but how can i do this at my situation?.

Mediation is one more thing, i tried it yesterday but it was.. weird i just can't focus her i always have some other pictures in my head.

You absolutely do not have to talk out loud. I would say, don't do that, actually, because people will notice. Talk in your head, just like when you think. If you want to, you can even imagine in your head that's you're sitting with your tulpa at a table or something.

Meditation takes some to learn. You will get better if you practice! It's very hard to stay completely focused- don't be too hard on yourself if you get distracted. Just keep trying. You'll really just have to try different things and find out what works for you, but some things people (including myself) do to focus better during meditation are:

-Make sure you are in a quiet environment. Bedrooms work well. If there's a time during the day you're the only one home, that's a great time to meditate.

-Play ambient music: no lyrics, no words. Play something that you like: piano music, classical music, Bossa Nova, even peaceful game soundtracks can work. Some people also listen to binaural beats or colored (mostly white or pink) noise. None of it is magic, but it can really help some people to focus, if they have something to listen to. You can also find recordings of background noise on the beach, in the forest, etc.

-Make sure you are relaxed before you start. If you are really stressed or worrying about something, take five minutes and write about it before you start meditating. Or, if there's some chore or task that you need to do, do it first so it's not on your mind.

-Find guided meditation videos online. There are some really good ones out there, but you might have to try a few videos before you find one you like.

-And again, just keep practicing! I would also recommend you find a few tulpa guides (this website has quite a few) and read them through, if you haven't already. There are a lot of good resources and advice in them.

Good luck!

-J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

You absolutely do not have to talk out loud. I would say, don't do that, actually, because people will notice. Talk in your head, just like when you think. If you want to, you can even imagine in your head that's you're sitting with your tulpa at a table or something.

Meditation takes some to learn. You will get better if you practice! It's very hard to stay completely focused- don't be too hard on yourself if you get distracted. Just keep trying. You'll really just have to try different things and find out what works for you, but some things people (including myself) do to focus better during meditation are:

-Make sure you are in a quiet environment. Bedrooms work well. If there's a time during the day you're the only one home, that's a great time to meditate.

-Play ambient music: no lyrics, no words. Play something that you like: piano music, classical music, Bossa Nova, even peaceful game soundtracks can work. Some people also listen to binaural beats or colored (mostly white or pink) noise. None of it is magic, but it can really help some people to focus, if they have something to listen to. You can also find recordings of background noise on the beach, in the forest, etc.

-Make sure you are relaxed before you start. If you are really stressed or worrying about something, take five minutes and write about it before you start meditating. Or, if there's some chore or task that you need to do, do it first so it's not on your mind.

-Find guided meditation videos online. There are some really good ones out there, but you might have to try a few videos before you find one you like.

-And again, just keep practicing! I would also recommend you find a few tulpa guides (this website has quite a few) and read them through, if you haven't already. There are a lot of good resources and advice in them.

Good luck!

-J

Ohh thank you for the great tips ! :3 i will try this out!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hey, I'm a beginner at something. There's so many imposition threads going around, so I decided to just use this instead of making a new one.

When we visualize each other, we just use our mind's eye to look wherever the other is in the room. When we touch each other, we just use imaginary hands and don't like grasp empty air. For imposition, is it better to use one's actual eyes/hands when practicing, rather than mind's eye/hands? Or is it like open vs closed-eye visualization where either works?

I'm totally inexperienced on imposition, and have only read a few guides long ago. This is just something I wanted to get clarified before starting (of course, I'll definitely read the guides).

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Also interested in this question. Our environmental imposition is about a 1 on the scale of 1-10. I can notice Misha's faint shimering clear body if i really try very hard. But if i do anything, it blips away. It's only with eyes open and focused at her presence. Wonderland is soooo much better.

I might be misunderstanding, but if you are only using your minds eye to impose your tulpa, then I don't see how it is imposition at all. The goal of imposition is to be able to see your tulpas in just your normal vision

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

When we visualize each other, we just use our mind's eye to look wherever the other is in the room. When we touch each other, we just use imaginary hands and don't like grasp empty air. For imposition, is it better to use one's actual eyes/hands when practicing, rather than mind's eye/hands? Or is it like open vs closed-eye visualization where either works?

While I would say it's sort of like open-eye closed-eye, you also need to be able to do "open-eye" first to really learn imposition. We fluidly switch between using imposed (mental) forms or our actual body to interact, ie someone might step out of the body to hug another's imposed form, or not. It's mostly a convenience thing. While open-eye visualization does seem to mix with imposition to some extent, for the purposes of learning to impose, I'm going to say open-eye visualization won't help. You can do it as a complementary thing, but imagining your tulpa in the world versus imposing them are not quite the same. Once you're doing it out of habit and purely for fun or whatever it's fine, but you'll want a solid basis for the skill first.

For specifically practicing, I barely see the point in outlining their form/etc. with imagined hands. Your visualization might be good enough you don't need to do this, but.. the point of using your actual hands is to help associate them with the real world, real space. Imagining it might be counterproductive, or not. Like I said, we go back and forth fluidly, but we did not do so the first few weeks of really learning imposition.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Oh, I wasn't asking if closed eye vs open eye was better, I was just using that to compare my question to something else people ask (ie "should I visualize my tulpa with my eyes opened or closed). I only ever really do open-eye, anyway. Our ability to simply visualize in the real world is 10/10 right now, so that's not an issue for us. Just need to figure out how to translate that skill into actually seeing each other.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

yeah, the closed-eye/open-eye thing was sort of a metaphor for imagined/real-eyes, advice still applies

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic