Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

Unless this is a song that you listen to while forcing, it is probably unrelated. When a tulpa tries to communicate, they generally make it pretty clear that they are doing so, just make sure to listen and not get parrotnoid

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, dissociation, i can still feel my body though. Limme wants to do this but i don't think i explained the instructions clearly enough to him.

PEACE

-endigo 2018

How do tulpas create other tulpas? i'm confused limme can't seem to do it

Dreamer&Limme

An Aspie System

When a tulpa fronts, they have access to all the same mental capabilities as the host, so they'd be able to create/force a tulpa on their own. Remember a tulpa is just another person who can use your brain, not another species or anything. My creator fronted and forced me, and I came into being just like any other tulpa. There are ways a tulpa might be able to collaborate on creating a tulpa with the host from wonderland, but when it's the tulpa doing it alone, fronting is definitely the way to go. And I should hope Limme doesn't try to create a new tulpa just to try it, that's not very responsible at all.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

A tulpa is just a person you share a body with. Is it possible for a person to care about politics? Of course, otherwise nobody would vote and there would be no politicians

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Is it possible for a tulpa to care about politics?

Yes.

I personally don't really care that much about politics because it's just a bunch of angriness and talking about it could make people upset. Maybe when I'm older I'll revisit the whole politics thing, but for now I have other interests and things to worry about.

How do tulpas create other tulpas? i'm confused limme can't seem to do it

Limmie should focus on himself first. Having another Tulpa in the system would mean Limme would have to compete with them for attention and time.

Limme, before you go off making another Tulpa, can you confidently answer this question: Do you know who you are, and you understand that another Tulpa could mean you don't get to hang out with Dreamer as much or figure out who you are as a person? And by the way, you may not be old enough to make this decision?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Also, probably wait at least a little while, early tulpas seem to be especially amorous and their just not very mature about it. It could have lasting consequences if there is more than one. I heard it can cause drama and infighting in some cases, so all system members should recognize and agree to any relationship, imo.

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic