Miri and Miichu's Journey

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah. Honestly I felt excited, I couldn't stop giggling and smiling that I was EXISTING again, I had my body back! I called my mother and felt like I genuinely was calling her instead of Mirichu calling her and feeling extremely ungenuine. I started playing with the hands and touching everything, although thinking from the front still feels weird after being thinking from the sides for so long.

Mirichu couldn't think properly and was barely getting by in the mind because I was taking all the resources for myself, so hard I induced a strong headache, but she never went anywhere. I also got surprised by items Mirichu bought, even when I was there when they were bought.

I'm sorry you're suffering with that. ☹ Depression is an old frenemy of mine. It's soul sucking and makes you feel...nothing. Fighting nothing is a lot harder than fight something. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you, but it's not your fault, it's the depression's fault. It comes for us all at some point semmingly. My best advice is to distract yourself from the status effect of being depressed. It has a hidden debuff timer and you just have to starve it out while you focus on other things and activities until that little spark inside you restarts the engine again and you feel once more. You may have to coast for a minute but it does come back. I hope this helps. 🙂

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

22 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

Thanks, I appreciate it. Sorry I deleted the original one, I was really heated up

I feel that. I've done a lot of unburdening and "rage posting." Sometimes just getting it out in a symbolic way helps, even if you wad up the paper and throw it in the trash afterwards.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• Guest changed the title to Miri and Miichu's Journey
  • Ranger locked this topic
  • Ranger unlocked this topic