Miri and Miichu's Journey

I feel so crappy lately, I can't do anything, not even take a walk, which we used to LOVE so much. What happened I wonder. I have no motivation for anything despite medication, anxiety and delusions are better tho. Still, the 'I am God' delusion doesn't seem to go away even with meds, so it makes me wonder if it's not a delusion but instead a coping mechanism for someone who was raised in fear and lack of control.

Miri and I have been thinking a lot, and I think I am gonna take a loooong break from being main fronter. I need it and Miri wants me to do it. I will front for the ''fun'' and relaxing activities, because I still wanna exist, but will switch out for the mundane and shitty ones. Miri will be doing these and she doesn't mind. She wants me to get better. Something I noticed is that I SUCK HARD AT SIDING!!, so, the way we switch fronters is by thinking from the front (fronting) and the sides (not fronting) of the head. So, when Miri is fronting, I tend to front too at the same time, I can't think properly from the sides, my presence moves to the front or I remain silent because I can't think, so I guess we'll practice that.

As for Akai... no, she isn't dead or anything, just very inactive. She never fronted that much, she was always what we call 'wonderland tulpa' and loved wonderland activities and being there, instead of real world. So yeah, we haven't forgotten her at all. But it's just Miri and I fronting and living, really.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a lucid dream while taking a nap where the only thing I did was moving my arm, and that was enough to remind me of the potential of lucid dreaming because that felt just like real life. Not a single difference, I just moved an arm but it was so realistic I am still processing it lol WILD-dreams are always the best, so it seems. And it feels like we're already done with tulpamancy stuff, the only skill left for is imposition (we don't want to hallucinate) and parallel processing, in which we don't believe. Lucid dreaming is not tulpamancy but it's what we're gonna pursue now, so probably won't update this PR unless something tupper-related happened or maybe just boring life updates.

That sounds really fun, I have only lucid dreamed a few times. 

When I was a young child, I would "Decide" what I was going to dream about, and just... dream about it. 

2 hours ago, Mirichu said:

And it feels like we're already done with tulpamancy stuff

I'm not totally certain I understand what this means (I'm dumb.) but I think that it is good to update your pr more, within reason, but more could still be good because it inspires other people to put time into it and you can read back and be like "wow, I had a lot of fun doing that, let's do it again." I enjoy writing about the small sweet things Sadie does for me, like how she'll come say hi to me in the mornings and beg for tea. And now I'm regretting I didn't write more pr reports in the past. 

Of course, this is totally your decision. 

good job! 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Sadie (I use varying shades of pink) she.her

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"*various inappropriate music* ɨ ʍɛǟռ աɦǟȶ ƈǟռ ɨ ֆǟʏ,
քʀɛȶȶʏ ɮǟɮɨɛֆ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ɮǟƈӄֆɛǟȶ ֆɨռɢɨռ' ȶօ ʏօʊ,`
"  

check this out: Progress report 

By being done with tulpamancy, we mean that we're not actively trying to improve our tulpamancy skills, what this PR was originally about.

our PR started after we were already done with tulpamancy stuff lol

also you can totally post about lucid dreaming stuff in your PR IMO, at least anything big that happens (if you wanna basically blog like us you should make a Lounge thread tho)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

We thought about the Loungue thread too! but decided to keep it private because then we can post as much personal stuff as we want. But yeah, seeing you guys' PR makes me not feel so bad about not posting tulpa stuff

• 2 weeks later...

No lucid dreaming yet, just a shared wonderland project with Matsi. We're building a wonderland together, kinda like a worldbuilding project, and it's pretty fun, so we're definitely getting back to wonderlanding.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahahahahahahaha, tulpa corruption? my ass. Fancy name for depression, I am back to my old self!!

Being taken away my life while still, you know, being alive, made me realize how much I don't want to die because deep down, I appreciate my life, I guess I just took it for granted. I am content, but I am aiming for an even better life. Miri's situation is a bit different, she isn't content with our life, but the whole world, nothing less than '''everything'' will do for her, she wants to be ''god'' so to speak. But not cuz she's a megalomaniac and wants power, but rather because she doesn't feel safe and what kind of god wouldn't feel safe? God based humans off himself, coincidence? haha, I love the accidental symbolism.

Anyway, I feel much more like myself, pre-COVID era I am talking about, so that's good.

16 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

Anyway, I feel much more like myself, pre-COVID era I am talking about, so that's good.

That is good! I'm glad you gained a new perspective. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Sadie (I use varying shades of pink) she.her

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"*various inappropriate music* ɨ ʍɛǟռ աɦǟȶ ƈǟռ ɨ ֆǟʏ,
քʀɛȶȶʏ ɮǟɮɨɛֆ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ɮǟƈӄֆɛǟȶ ֆɨռɢɨռ' ȶօ ʏօʊ,`
"  

check this out: Progress report 

• Guest changed the title to Miri and Miichu's Journey
  • Ranger locked this topic
  • Ranger unlocked this topic