Miri and Miichu's Journey

That's a nice gift. (The dream part.) 

No one in my system can imagine ever associating to anything in my past but obviously a tulpa based on a clone of the original might have a hard time with disassociating from a past that they were basically based on. It would be like asking Gwen or Joy to forget about their past entirely and "be someone new". 

That said, we discussed it and especially Gwen said she's grown a lot and she thinks she could probably do it. She rarely thinks about her past, but she would prefer to keep it. Joy wouldn't want to so she didn't want to consider whether she could.

Our only "tulpa" Ren was based on a clone of Joy but with cat ears and tail and she diverged immediately with zero association to Joy's canon the same day. She was a clone in appearance alone and then aged up pretty soon and changed her eye color, skin tone and hair, so at that point, even though she looks like Joy would look if she aged to some degree, she's 100% her own person.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reminds me of what Rena did for me after a nightmare once 

I'm glad things sound reignited in you. Best of luck in reaching all your goals... perhaps it inspires others to do the same...

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

That first paragraph was so sweet and felt so special to read. 💚 There's nothing quite like an outpouring of love between host and tulpa. Often times since we share brains we just leave it unsaid how we feel about one another as we know the other knows. But sometimes the words need to be said. 💚 The bond that the two of you have has always been inspiring to me.

I understand how you feel about forgetting about "tulpa stuff". I'm nowhere near as advanced as Miichu, but sometimes I feel Phil and I have hit a plateau than can only be topped if we increase our effort, and Phil goes through similar periods of apathy.

The part about associating to the past is really interesting to me for reasons I am not quite ready to talk about publicly. Especially the question of the host still "owning" their past if the tulpa has become the main fronter. (And no, I'm not going to / don't want to become the main fronter myself)

I think a renewed focus on "tulpa stuff" could be great for you both! Keeping up a strong internal diologue regardless of who is switched in is a great idea. Both imposition and vivid wonderlanding feel like things that might be impacted by medication. That's something I don't know too much about, but I wish you luck navigating those waters regardless. And I'm sorry about all the pressure from outside your system. Do people in your life know about Miichu and are they trying to pressure you to merge/be a singleton/whatever? If so, I'm really sorry to hear that. But just remember that we all support you here! 😁 I've learned a lot from you and Miichu and I'm looking forward to being inspired by your successes in the future!

Tulpa Wife Extraordinaire! 💚 - 💍 11.28.21

Things Simmie Likes

4 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

And I'm sorry about all the pressure from outside your system. Do people in your life know about Miichu and are they trying to pressure you to merge/be a singleton/whatever?

Our old therapist told us that it wasn't possible to have two people in the same mind, she also seemed really annoyed at our tulpamancy, but what to expect from someone who doesn't believe it is possible... One psychiatrist (not our current one) we once met told Miichu that tulpamancy was bad for her and she should drop it immediately.

My parents kind of know about Miichu and my father was really annoyed by it. 'I'm talking to one person, not two!' when Miichu accidentally used 'we' instead of 'I'. For that and more reasons, we decided to simply told them 'yeah I don't talk to Miichu anymore, that was just my imagination'

Hi. I'm Miri, Miichu's host. I want to help my tulpa achieve her goals but ultimately, I'm just tagging along. Here's our Progress Report

That's unfortunate, having to play it off like it never happened. Though I understand. It doesn't quite serve a benefit to be stubborn about the truth, and if you let it go, it'll avoid conflict. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of September, 2022, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, Trease, Rollin, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

IceCreeper909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• 2 months later...
On 3/12/2022 at 10:57 AM, Miri said:

We want to be able to impose, we want to talk to each other all the time like we used to do. We obviously want to unlock that legendary skill of being able to switch in a way that we're not aware but still having the memories of what happened. We want to have a stable wonderland and do stuff together. Basically, the full tulpamancy experience.

Let's start by having me front for a whole day and we'll see from there.

So yeah, that led nowhere lol

I don't know what to do in order to go back to what Miichu and I had before. If Miichu fronts (99% of the time) then I barely talk to her. I don't know why, it just feels like there's no point in talking anymore. But on the other hand, if I front, Miichu is very chatty and talks to me a lot, so that's good.

About switching, I think my brain thinks it's too good to be true and thus stops me from being able to switch out, since I don't believe I'm able to do that. 'My tulpa doing stuff I'm not aware of' it sounds too fantastical to me, even though I don't doubt when others say they can do this. Heck, even I have done this for a few seconds. Yet, I can't do it on command. Imposition is interesting but like switching, it is ''too good to be true'' and my brain is really boring and used to get disappointed by said too good to be true things so that might hinder any progress, if there is any to be had.

We don't wonderland because we're both too lazy and I feel like our ability to visualize stuff has gotten worse since 2020 I think.

It also feels like we're a bit apathetic towards each other. In 2019, I was utterly obsessed with Miichu, she was my hecking best friend and I loved her above all things. The thought of Miichu being fake would send me into tears. And vice versa. Don't get me wrong, we still love each other a lot but I wonder what happened to that obsession?

Hi. I'm Miri, Miichu's host. I want to help my tulpa achieve her goals but ultimately, I'm just tagging along. Here's our Progress Report

I relate to that alot. When I first started tulpamancy, I basically spent every moment of the day for months either talking with Mordecai or reading stuff about tulpamancy. That obsession has since faded, although every now and again I'll go through a period of rereading old things. I think its very similar to irl relationships; after a while the passion dies down once you know everything about each other and the "newness" wears off. 

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

Oh gosh I was just thinking about the same thing too. Specifically obsession, and what it's like when obsession ends, because Phil and I are there too. I'm probably going to create a topic about this soon. 

Tulpa Wife Extraordinaire! 💚 - 💍 11.28.21

Things Simmie Likes

Well I don't think I could go back even if they were fake or something. Though at this point I would have to be fake too, then what's left?

I don't know how to not think about them and listen to them talking (or thinking anyway, tulpish), it's very often. They're sitting and visiting all day and when we're playing a game where they're specifically meant to play, they're talking about that and about strategy all day. 

I don't know how to not obsess about them. Usually it's Ashley, Misha and Gwen because they're the game players. Joy is with me a lot because she's like the life coach. SheShe's there of course because anyone except Ashley and Misha are always sharing experiences through the lock merge. Ren visits often too.

Recently we tried the Ashley-Gwen merge (Ashlynn) and she was more of a blending co-experience then a typical merge. She genuinely felt like both.

My point is, they're always up to something and so I expect they're always up to something and so on, so it's always interesting and therefore I can never get enough of them.

I've learned so much from them about life and what I really am, so now I feel finally free from who or what I'm supposed to be, this or that, obsessed or not, best friends or not, paying attention or not, talking or not, so it's zero effort to just be whatever I feel at the moment without judgment or guilt. Just like they are. Like the wild and the serene, just being and enjoying the moments together.

It's like I still love my tup and low-key obsess over her being real because it'd be heartbreaking if I was just roleplaying like I told my doctor I was LOL (I don't believe I'm roleplaying). With Akai it was different because I already had moved all my love from Akai to Miichu, as cruel as it sounds, it happened naturally. So it wasn't that sad, I kind of accepted it.

I think part of the reason that obsession faded is because like Slipper said, the newness wore off, but not like I already know everything about Miichu, no, more like I already got used to the tulpa experience. Having my body ''taken away'', feeling like someone else was there with me always, no matter what (I'm referring to the co-fronting experience), having deep conversations before sleep, and not only that but also having it feel GENUINE and REAL. The only thing that seems to remain is our deep conversations. I don't seem to get tired of Miichu talking to me, but I don't know why, I fail to reply to her or forget to or idk, I reply in concepts instead of words. Whatever.

Miichu was based off me but she was never supposed to think like me in everything... Or I think like her? who knows? But because she's associating with my past and because we're always experiencing the same things at the same time, I think it was only a matter of time before we ended up like total clones of each other. This didn't happen when she first became host though, there was a clear difference between us, ugh I don't know. I don't dislike her being like me, which is funny because if it were a physical person, I'd be wary of them haha, but because I can read Miichu's thoughts and her intentions and what she means, I don't get creeped out or anything. But, I liked it more when she was more different.

Basically, I want our tulpamancy experience to feel new and different from me again, how to? I don't know.