The delightful report from down memory lane

Norman_Steel

Hey! The teacher was boring, guess I used a bad choice of words. Allow me to explain.

Her voice pulls you into a 1000 year limbo in which you are tired yet you can't sleep. During that extreme boredom I was thinking "I wouldn't mind if the ceiling fell."

Meaning, I wanted something interesting to happen.

LOLOLOL

I guess so!

I would visualize like a giant bird breaking into the classroom and causing chaos or something all the time.

Luna

Female

Just gave up some hours at work. I need to have some relaxing time, and she needs the tulpaforcing.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD Norman I so fucking feel you

My Biology teacher, who has a annoying southern drawl, is so fucking boring.

"Today, we're going to talk about entomology"

"ok"

The fucking voice reverberates in my head.

"entomology"

"entomology"

KILL IT FLUTTERSHY KILL IT

OH MY GOD Norman I so fucking feel you

My Biology teacher, who has a annoying southern drawl, is so fucking boring.

"Today, we're going to talk about entomology"

"ok"

The fucking voice reverberates in my head.

"entomology"

"entomology"

KILL IT FLUTTERSHY KILL IT

What's worse, the teacher is nice, we see awesome things in the class yet her voice... zzzzzssso boring!

She could put a lion to sleep with her voice as her only weapon.

LOLOLOL

I guess so!

I would visualize like a giant bird breaking into the classroom and causing chaos or something all the time.

Imagination is fun.

:D

(:

Day 13 (night) /14 (morning)

Ah the night, such a peaceful time of the day. It certainly helps one think, we decided on 4 things we would do tomorrow (today), super narration, a date, time together and a surprise. Aside from the "yes" and the thing she said at day 10 she has been pretty quiet, though I'm starting to hear a muffled voice yet I can't make out what it's saying. Probably the past 2 vocal responses were due to extreme stimuli and strong emotions.

Now on to today, in the morning we had a small picnic at the new area of the wonderland (A grassy field), ate a couple of sandwiches and soon after that.... time together if you know what I mean. :D (You probably don't)

I decided to teach her how to fly! (That's what I meant.) I had to work on instinct but I think it went well, we had to calculate the inclination the body needed to be lifted from the ground and all the while I was cheering for her. She could only fly straight up but that's amazing enough for me!

Hm... she kept making her presence known during the day. She also seemed very cheery all day.

I'm still making tests, sometimes I warn her I'll control her to see if I notice any difference. Yes I do notice actually, they feel completely different from how I see her moving. Guess I kind of got movement figured out?

Anyway, back at home I narrated her some heavy events that took place some months ago. I began to think deeply about my convictions and my faith, questions began to rise and I found myself at loss for answers. All the while she was there, never letting her presence dwindle one bit.

Now, time to teach her what The Legend of Zelda is. After that her surprise... oh boy!

(:

Day 14 (Night)

So, the surprise was a concert. Had a pretty sweet time at it and gave her the option to ignore it if she wanted, unfortunately I was paying attention to the band so I didn't sense anything out of the ordinary, until I arrived at home.

Before falling asleep, I began sensing several thoughts in my mind. Many of them made sense but other were gibberish, what they had in common was that they appeared every time I spoke with Emily. At first I thought "Oh it's just me and my mind." But then... this happened.

Me: "How can I know this is really you speaking? There must be a way... I know, tell me something random!"

Voice (Emily): "I like purple."

Me: What?! Wait, I recall thinking about purple a few seconds ago. Maybe it was just that!

Voice (Emily): "I like orange bed sheets."

Me: Wow.... now that's just random.

The problem was that I heard it in a similar (Not the same) voice to the one I use when I think, yet that thought surprised me. (I mean, bed sheets?) How can I tell apart her speech from mine?

After that I was a bit shaken but due to exhaustion I fell asleep seconds after that, only to wake up realizing that she just told me something random.

(:

soon after that.... time together if you know what I mean. :D (You probably don't)

I decided to teach her how to fly! (That's what I meant.)

Now, time to teach her what The Legend of Zelda is. After that her surprise

So that's where she gets it from.

Oh yeah, You have link as your avi so I have always imagined you as a link looking guy. I also got done playing the .hack imoq games about a month ago so I always kinda pictured Emily as Terajima Ryoko. So when you talk about your little adventures it's always funny picturing those two getting all cute together.

Luna

Female

Just gave up some hours at work. I need to have some relaxing time, and she needs the tulpaforcing.

So that's where she gets it from.

Oh yeah, You have link as your avi so I have always imagined you as a link looking guy. I also got done playing the .hack imoq games about a month ago so I always kinda pictured Emily as Terajima Ryoko. So when you talk about your little adventures it's always funny picturing those two getting all cute together.

Hehehehehe... now that's funny cause it's probably true.

Looking like Link? The closest I've come to looking like a videogame character was Solid Snake (when I don't shave), Link's the avatar cause he's awesome and happened to be the first picture I saw.

Actually, the wonderland is based on the beach of Link's Awakening. The house is original. so is the waterfall and the caverns; but the beach is from the game.

One of these days, I'll draw her and when I do... oh boy that'll be the day! For now keep picturing her like that, it's a bit hard describing her.

(:

You do realize that now I'm going to be picturing solid snake and an angel holding hands skipping through a forest. Angel kisses snake on the cheek, *Sound effect and exclamation mark over head*

Luna

Female

Day 15.

More than two weeks have gone by, I'm honestly surprise at how smoothly this has progressed. This day has been great and yet strange, the morning went as usual. Breakfast, narration, songs, driving and school; when I was driving back home however I tried to see if there was a way to be sure that it was Emily the voice I hear some times on my mind. It went without much luck as many fleeting thoughts came with the voice, it's hard to make out the voice from all the other thoughts.

Found more songs that provoke emotional reactions, I look back at day 2 where I got some small shivers and they pale completely in comparison to these ones.

Back at home I decided to check the guides section in order to find help, saw a rather interesting topic about coaxing your tulpa into talking. It worked great! I still have a slight difficulty telling her voice apart from the other thoughts but it's getting progressively easier.

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Coaxing-Tulpae-Into-Talking

Oh, and we tried something that we shouldn't probably try now but I figured, who cares? Possesion.

How did it go? Weird, a numbness filled my extremities during the process. I encouraged her to try opening my eyes first and much to my surprise they began to open, it went smoothly in my opinion with the exception of my eyes getting watery due to the slowness but with you know what they say, practice makes perfect. So all in all I think it went perfect for a first time. At the end I congratulated her of course, no good deed goes unrewarded.

Visualization in Wonderland is as good as done, her identity no longer changes like in the beginning and she still retains her previous form. (Of course I'll keep visualizing in order to speak with her.) Now it's time to work on movement and speech, those two will be my priorities for now while possesion and imposition will remain as #2.

Dramatic increase in overall performance, meaning I feel, act and think better than before. This I like.

Also, new title for the thread. Thought it would look better.

Oh, and headache is present yet bearable.

(: