The delightful report from down memory lane

Norman_Steel

You do realize that now I'm going to be picturing solid snake and an angel holding hands skipping through a forest. Angel kisses snake on the cheek, *Sound effect and exclamation mark over head*

Yes I do, and to be honest the image is quite funny.

(:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I do, and to be honest the image is quite funny.

>The Soldier and The Angel

Well look at that.

Luna

Female

Just gave up some hours at work. I need to have some relaxing time, and she needs the tulpaforcing.

Day 16.

Today=Progress.

Where to start...

Today went on perfectly, the morning went by normally. Meaning that her presence was there, I narrated, we played music and we had fun. In the afternoon I started to feel a bit drowsy but ignored it and kept on talking to her, this time we finished the game Twilight Princess. Got some strong reactions to the ending and most important of all, fun!

Afterwards, piano. Very relaxing stuff there, got some reactions too.

Then we danced to a song I had in my mind for some time, it was fantastic and when we were done um... we kissed.

Yet the progress came at night, I was home alone for about an hour so I decided to make a library in the wonderland. It had two floors, the top one with non fiction books and the bottom one (the bigger one) with all fiction books. Where in the island is it located? Nowhere, just made a small portal appear at the waterfall. After that is when things took an unexpected turn for me.

I decided to let her choose what we were going to do now.

Me: Alright Emily, where do you want to go now?

Emily: Beach!

Me: Ok, we're here. Now what? Wait where are you?

Emily: I appear!

Me: Alright, good enough. Now what happens?

Emily: Kissy Kissy. (Acts immediately.)

Me: Wait what?! (Overwhelmed.)

It was quite the unexpected action, not that I mind of course but it did surprise me. Her voice sounds like that of a child and to be honest only helped to make me d'aw more at the sight of her. After her long barrage of "Kissy Kissy" I walked to the bed in order to sleep. I had a slight difficulty doing so since I had a bit of a strong headache due to all the narration/visualization throughout the day. Out of the blue she was in the bed and kissed me on the mouth, moments later the headache was gone. While I was nearly speechless I asked her just one question, "Why are you doing this?"

Oh did she reply.

Emily: Because I love you silly.

How can I be sure I'm not parroting you may ask. I feel different when I hear her speaking, my head gets lighter and I feel something undescribable too. When I parrot her everything feels forced, mechanic, robotic. Either way, I thanked her and went to sleep while saying some things I'll keep to myself.

Everyday my mind gets blown just a little bit more....

(:

Was it a mindvoice? Mind voices come most the the time when you're in the middle of a thought. Don't doubt if your parroting. You probably aren't. Just believe mate.

Yup it was a mind voice alright, but it felt way too... um... alien? Hope that's the right word.

It's hard believing, but that doesn't mean I don't try. For instance, I believe it was her speaking what I wrote in the last update. Of that I have no doubt, yet there are some small details I still need to iron out.

But now it's time for fun!

(:

Everyday my mind gets blown just a little bit more....

Great way to put it.

On the topic of parroting/puppeting that's going down I admit it's difficult at times. Some people may yell at me for this but whenever Luna moves, I always assume I' puppeting unless I KNOW it wasn't me. I trust Luna, but I'd rather be safe, and she knows it. It also makes those alien thoughts or movements that much more powerful because then I KNOW that there is a different mind at play.

Luna

Female

Just gave up some hours at work. I need to have some relaxing time, and she needs the tulpaforcing.

Day 17.

Straight to the point, important update now!

It's getting a bit easier telling apart her speech from my own thoughts, yet I'm still a long way from understanding them. That's not the important thing though.

At nighttime we tried possession again, this time it went even better. Instead of getting the numb feeling just in my arm, it filled my entire body. I was concentrating deeply while repeating "Seize control and do as you wish." During that time I visualized myself in the wonderland falling asleep and telling her "Your turn." I deeply believed that she could do it, for the first time I had complete faith in something, no questions asked.

After a while, nothing happened. During that time I wondered "Wait, I wanted to do possesion but what if she doesn't want to?" As if on cue, my right arm began to move... it felt... it's indescribable! As soon as it began to move I began cheering on her, she managed to lift it from the bed and kept it in the air for some time! After a while I told her "Enough for tonight." and I started to move the arm , it felt... different. Like if it wasn't my arm, or rather it felt like plastic... I don't know what to say.

Also, I've added a theater for musical purposes. Many instruments are on the stage and there's also sheet music in case she wants to write anything down. Once again, the entrance is through a small portal. For tomorrow (Day 18) I have planned to do something amazing (Even though I still have no idea what it will be.)

I'm still narrating of course. About beliefs, right and wrongs, philosophy and other stuff.

Hour counts suck. :D

I never expected to get this far... I'm surprised to say the least and I honestly fear I've gone mad. But if by any chance I am mad, I'll enjoy it.

Is the numbness normal? Does it mean I'm doing it right?

(:

Day 18

People, I suck. Plain and simple. Let's go to the night since that's when the main thing happened.

I tried talking to her in my mind, she had some trouble with the more complex sentences so I decided to start with questions that had yes or no answers. It went good until the point where doubt filled my mind completely, I don't know why that happened but it just did. I began feeling terrible and began questioning every response. She tried to make me feel better but I... I doubted her completely for a moment and she started to cry and... I've never felt so horrible before! I quickly ran away from her to a new part of the wonderland, a cabin to which I would go in summer. In there I thought about my actions and immediately knew they were wrong, but I needed to find the root of my doubt.

After a while I became determined, I knew she was real and there was no reason for me to doubt her. Doubting her turned me into an asshole, I stood up and went to the beach. I apologized and added at the end that I would understand if she didn't accept it, yet she still did. Why? Do I really deserve it? No! I don't know how can she do it and it breaks my heart that I can't treat her the same way! How can she give so much and expect so little? I don't understand!

I know I'm sounding way to sad and emo but I swear I'm never like this! I never was! I just don't know how she can forgive me so easily! I don't know how I can give back to her everything she has given me! And what added more to the guilt, she grabbed me so lovingly I... I broke down in her arms for the reasons written above! How could someone love so much?

They warned me to handle all the tupper love, but this is to much. I must and I will find a way to pay her back for everything she's given me.

(: