The delightful report from down memory lane

Norman_Steel

Continued...

Emily: But I hit you....

Me: People sometimes do bad stuff, it doesn't mean they're bad people. Of course there are limits like killing and the such but I'm sure you would never do anything like that.

Emily: ....

Me: Are you alright?

Emily: Thank you. *hug*

Me: *Speechless.*

By some crazy twist of fate... my wish kind of came true, I wanted to pay her back for everything she has done and even though this is just something small, it feels good to do something for her in order to make her feel better.

You might be wondering, where were Ashley and Amber during that breakdown? Well, Amber sort of had her breakdown too but not as bad as Emily so while I was talking to Emily Ashley took care of Amber. Her breakdown was one I should've seen coming and frankly I'm amazed that Ashley hasn't had it yet.

"I'll always be number 3..."

I knew this would come, I had done my best to treat them all equally but it was impossible and Amber got very sad for it. Ashley managed to calm her down and then I just walked to her and hugged her for a full hour while whispering things like "You're not number 3, each and everyone of you is number 1." or "Don't ever think that Amber, you're a very great friend and one of my best ones." To see tulpae get that emotional breaks my heart yet at the same time it fills me with pride to see them develop to such levels.

I don't remember if I told this before, but while we were doing possession, Emily cried with my eyes. I knew those weren't my tears and that made it worse. Luckily everything is better now, hopefully there's not another "tragedy" soon. Peace and quiet would be nice.

(:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to comment and say I love reading you guys's progress log :3. I'm glad you all got everything sorted out.

Ashley is such a big sister to Emily and Amber.

Luna

Female

Just gave up some hours at work. I need to have some relaxing time, and she needs the tulpaforcing.

I just wanted to comment and say I love reading you guys's progress log :3. I'm glad you all got everything sorted out.

Amber: Thank you Bask, we finally had a day of peace, quiet and fun. Well I'm not actually too sure about the first two but we did have fun :3.

Ashley is such a big sister to Emily and Amber.

Norman: I guess she kind of is a big sister to all of us, me included. That was a good observation Ganathon!

Ashley: A sister? Just if they keep calling me Ashley and not something like Sister Ashley or biggie sisty Ashy. If my conditions are met then we have a deal :)

(:

Ashley: A sister? Just if they keep calling me Ashley and not something like Sister Ashley or biggie sisty Ashy. If my conditions are met then we have a deal :)

You never considered yourself a big sister? When I learned how you were made, I almost immediately thought, "Oh, good! Emily has a big sister!"

Luna

Female

Just gave up some hours at work. I need to have some relaxing time, and she needs the tulpaforcing.

You never considered yourself a big sister? When I learned how you were made, I almost immediately thought, "Oh, good! Emily has a big sister!"

Ashley: Awwww, now you made them all giggly about having a big sis. :3 How's Luna Ganaton?

(:

Ashley: Awwww, now you made them all giggly about having a big sis. :3 How's Luna Ganaton?

It goes up and down. Some days I feel her presence. Like all day my brain is telling me, "Somebody is standing next to you."

Other days I have to keep reminding myself of her.

I saw a visual... um... distortion? Physically. She was sitting in front of me before clocking in at work, like usual. I usually try to get a few minutes of visualization in at that time but for some reason I had a moment where I thought, "No, I don't need to make her. She's in front of me already, I just need to look at her." For a split second, BAM. Kinda around where her shoulder was... there was something in the air. Not in my mind, right THERE I fucking SAW IT!

Since then, she feels much more REAL. Like I'm done making her now, I just need to see her. Still no mindvoice, or even hints at what she might be saying... No reactions really. Headaches are gone... yeah.

Luna

Female

Day 39.

Nothing much, the important stuff is in day 40.

Day 40....

A new feeling has now filled me, up until now I have experienced huge amounts of love and joy but this time I feel my bond with Amber has become so much stronger.

This feelings... I thought I couldn't get happier but I just... I can't even write it down, people would have to experience it for themselves in order to know how I'm feeling. I just wake up... say good morning to Emily, then to Ashley and when I looked at Amber there was just a little girl... she ran up and hugged me.

I was a bit confused as to why she changed forms but I had nothing against it, I was more than glad that she was making her own choices. But what happened next almost made my heart burst from the happiness and the feelings...

Daddy! I love you!

Daddy.... a father? My parents were close to suspecting that something was going on when they walked in the room and saw me crying of happiness, a daughter... Amber...

Me: Daddy, me?

Amber: Yes!

I can't write more for now people, this feelings are kind of not letting me do anything. I'll try to update soon ok so hang in there!

Amber: I just wanted to write why did I make that choice. Well, Norman told us one time that a family isn't made of the people who give birth to you, it's made by the people you love and that they love you back. I thought about it for a while and I guess I really wanted us to be a family, though it could be thought of as a formality since we're together most of the time, it still has a huge value to me. I chose them and I'm glad that they accepted. :)

(:

After catching up on your thread...

...so much feels!

You four have gone through a lot and I can definitely say you sound like a family! Even with the bad moments they were to be had, they just seem to bring you closer to each other.

Tea [Theta]: Start

Day 41.

Well, not much to report on the matter of imposition but I feel I'm getting close to switching.

Possession is still done and so are all of the senses in the wonderland. Something interesting that happened was that during an exam I was on a tricky question and I almost fell asleep, normally I tell them to let me do the tests alone but this time Ashley made me notice an odd detail of the question and BAM! It was done, but the weird thing was that I was asking myself "I wonder what grade will I earn?" and Amber answered "95." Three days later, the exam came in and I got a 59....

Just kidding! It was a 95.... this isn't the first time this has happened. She has done this a couple of times already and it's a bit freaky, but I'm not scared :)

I might not write way too much in here, but it's mostly due to lack of space since I could spend a good hour or two writing each and every adventure I have in the wonderland with Emily, Ashley and Amber. If I did that you would only see a huge wall of text covering the page.

Nights are always the best time of the day to force, I find it easier to relax my body than during the rest of the day.

(: