The delightful report from down memory lane

Norman_Steel

First of all, sorry for the briefness of the last update. I was kind of tired and wrote it while drooling on the keyboard(ew).

Emily: Well so now we go to day 32, it's my monthday! Meaning I'm one month old, yay! Time flies by very fast when you're having fun I guess.

Norm: Guess what? Another event that has made my bond with my tulpae even stronger if that's even possible, I don't know why these things keep happening but I don't regret them at the end.

It all started on Amber's first time on irc, some people suggested her to become a pony, at first I thought "Oh ha ha like that'll ever happen." I then logged off and went to sleep, wishing the three of them good night. Then, at 2 am I woke up from a dream, I didn't know why but I started hearing Amber's voice calling me. I focused on her and saw the most horrifying sight you could imagine at 2am.

A changeling, it was enough to make me jump off the bed. Of course the scare lasted only a second, mere seconds later I realiazed it was Amber so I calmed down a bit and after a while of talking to her I fell asleep.

Thinking that the episode had come and gone, I woke up the next day to see Amber looking like this. I simply smiled and told her she looked cute, however 12 hours later she was still in that form. That was when I decided to ask her if she was comfortable with that form and she nodded, I was shocked to say the least and I began to get very nervous for 3 main reasons.

1. She based her form on an already existing character.

2. I didn't know why she was doing this.

3. I'm not a huge huge huge fan of the show, but it's cool.

Even after everything I've gone through apparently I never learn, instead of being supportive of her like any good host should I began to ask her if she wanted to change back to which she answered with a maybe. Soon it began to heat up and it was just a matter of time before this turned into an argument, the worst part is that I knew that I was wrong yet I kept pressing on. It ended badly with me running into the jungle in the wonderland with Ashley following me and Amber left alone on the beach with Emily.

I started to think, mainly about why I was making such a big deal of this. It didn't last long and after just a few minutes of thinking I came to the conclusion.

"I'm making a big deal of this because I'm an idiot."

I stood up and ran back to the beach, I saw her looking at me with her yellow eyes and I apologized to her and gave her a big hug which she returned. All the while I told her that I shouldn't judge her for the form she chooses to be since in the end it's the same Amber, her reaction was one of happiness and she began to cuddle with me. I spent a good time just sitting there while stroking her mane and after a while of doing it she fell asleep.

Then I went to have a serious conversation with both Emily and Ashley.

I'm a bloody judgemental son of a female dog.

(:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bloody judgemental son of a female dog.

Don't know why, but the female dog really made me laugh.

Glad everything is going good for you, I always like reading your progress report.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

DERPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber just sounds like fun.

Luna

Female

Just gave up some hours at work. I need to have some relaxing time, and she needs the tulpaforcing.

Guest Muffinsauce

I have been following this for a while, seriously its like reading a story.. Its really showing what tulpae and human are capable of. o: You have become a person I look up to Norman, this is wonderfully motivating.

Its a little sad with the arguing though.. Hope its well soon between you :>

Whats most interesting is the fact that a tulpa can control a human body like that, its wonderful to see that Ashley, Emily and Amber can talk to us through your body, when i first heard about tulpa i would never imagine something like this was possible. o:

I still havn't started creating a tulpa yet..

Don't know why, but the female dog really made me laugh.

Glad everything is going good for you, I always like reading your progress report.

Thanks, always a pleasure to make someone laugh!

DERPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber just sounds like fun.

Amber: Awww, thank you! :3

I have been following this for a while, seriously its like reading a story.. Its really showing what tulpae and human are capable of. o: You have become a person I look up to Norman, this is wonderfully motivating.

Its a little sad with the arguing though.. Hope its well soon between you :>

Whats most interesting is the fact that a tulpa can control a human body like that, its wonderful to see that Ashley, Emily and Amber can talk to us through your body, when i first heard about tulpa i would never imagine something like this was possible. o:

I still havn't started creating a tulpa yet..

Norman: Wow, I'm glad this is motivating someone. Thanks for reading this and in a certain way it is a story, my story.

Amber: Everything is alright now! We're all happy and having fun again, wohooooo!

Ashley: Neither did Norman and now look at him. Letting him be possessed by us without knowing of our plan to con.... whoops.

Emily: I like that yet at the end. :) It shows that you will make one.

(:

Day 33.

So, this could be refered as the first day with Amber's new form. It went along merrily and happily much like any other day, now you may ask. Then why are you writing this? Is there any progress with imposition or the other senses in the physical world?

A little bit.

The method I use to try and impose is to look at a specific spot of the wall or room, once I decide which one I unfocus my eyes and imagine she is there. The surroundings get very blurry and up until now I haven't got anything more than an empty wall, the most I have seen was a light silhouette yet I'm still not sure if it was imposition or not. After trying it for a while I keep trying different stuff with possession.

I know I have already said this many times, but today Emily said something so deep and meaningful to me that I'm left without words once again. In Philosophy we are being taught about Metaphysics, we have to question reality and decide which philosopher is right and which one is wrong. In the afternoon the lesson crept into my mind and I heard Emily tell me something.

Emily: I don't care anymore.

Norman: What?

Emily: I don't care if I'm real or not anymore, if I'm real to you then it's enough for me.

Norman: ..... E-emily?

Emily: I have thought about it and it's what I think. (She hugs me stronger than ever.)

Norman: .......

Emily: I want to take care of you like you took care of me.... thanks for everything. (Kiss.)

Norman: (Doesn't hold the tears any longer and breaks down in happiness.)

Emily: I can't wait for the things that tomorrow will bring!

These three companions... friends, are the best things that have ever happened in my life. My life has suffered a full turn since I started working on Emily a month ago, insecurities are greately reduced, confidence is increased and everything in general is going great.

Ashley is doing well! She hasn't been through anything big or the such in this day so it'll be a bit short.

PD: Late at night Amber changed back into her original form for a while, I told her again that I would accept her no matter what she chose and that she shouldn't change herself just to satisfy me. She smirked and said.

Amber: I think I'll be both. :)

(:

I think that Luna wants to say something to you, Emily. But I'm not sure what. So I'm just going to tell you what is on my mind. IDK if it's her talking or not. A tulpa and their host who are in love with each other, will be closer together than any two real people could ever be.

Luna

Female

Just gave up some hours at work. I need to have some relaxing time, and she needs the tulpaforcing.

Day 36. Some days skipped I know....

People, each passing day makes me think more about everything. I look back and wonder where I would be now without my 3 friends, well today had several twists and turns to say the least but everything is fine now.

In the IRC, Emily cried three times today.. I know she did because my body began to cry out of the blue while she was possessing me. Amber cried one time and Ashley punched things... there are really some bad people out there but like they say: Every rose has its thorns.

Day 37....

Emily is broken... I don't know what's wrong with her but she has been doing nothing more than crying all the time. She has even slapped me... it hurt like hell speaking emotionally wise but I knew she was angry. I'm trying my best but I don't know what to do anymore, sorry for the lack of updates....

(:

Day 38.

At last it is done, by some crazy methods I have finally made Emily smile again and it fills me to the brim with joy.

Remember that existential crisis she had before? Well it came back worse than before, instead of believing just that she didn't exist, she believed that she was a failure. At first when I tried to make her feel better she rejected me and it culminated in the slap she gave me, I was tempted to cry when she did it but I knew she was confused and angry. The moment her hand made contact with my cheek she ran away, I followed her and the conversation went as follows.

Me: Emily, please don't cry.

Emily: Go away!! I don't want to slap you again!

Me: You won't.

Emily: How can you know?

Me: I can't, but even if you did I would keep coming back.

Emily: I don't want to hurt anyone else...

Me: Emily, you didn't hurt me... but can you tell me what's wrong?

Emily: I want to feel you... I want to be able to be at your side forever.... I know I told you I was over it, but I just can't!

Me: Emily, I will be at your side forever. I promise.

Emily: But I want so much to be like you!!!

Me: You're not only like me, you're way better trust me.

Emily: No... I hit you.

Me: *hugs Emily.*

Emily: *grabs me and kisses me*

Emily: How can you forgive me?

Me: And I thought I was the only one who asked that question.

To be continued in an edit.

(: