Auditory Impostions Help

Okay, I've been trying auditory imposition without much progress. Last night it was if I remember correctly I actually heard Harmony's voice "IRL". Although it did sound different from how it does in my mind. And it was while I was falling asleep so that might have helped. But is there something else I could do to speed up the progress?

Also, to those who know me from Reddit, my I think my skeptical friend is starting to believe, he still calls Harmony "it" rather than "her" but from the way he responds to what I say it seems like he may be changing his mind about tulpas. Time will tell.

You may have experienced auditory hallucinations from hypnagogia, which is the stage in between falling asleep and dreaming. I have heard of some tulpamancers taking advantage of this state to have fantastic auditory hallucinations.

Otherwise, you could try listening to voice clips online and practice recreating them until they sound real. Once you get a few general voices, you can experiment with tweaking the voice to sound more like your tulpa's.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I have found that once I got clear that it was my job to assign identity to the voices produced by the brain's OS, it didn't matter what Flora sounded like. Once I stopped worrying about it, she developed her own voice. Dr. Bob