How did you first discover tulpae?

Kiahdaj

I was browsing for interesting stories on fimfiction.net when I came across this. http://www.fimfiction.net/story/46982/Inferiority

One of the comments led me to this site.

Least to say it say it sparked my interest, and here I am now; over one week in with Ryouga (my tulpa)

Cool, another one that got here through that story. :cool:

Now trying a second time after increased school work cause failure last year.

My senior project was a major time sink once it really got under way.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First discovered the word ''Tulpa'' in a lucid dreaming thread. It was interesting and I looked into it... then found another thread on the same site by our own Avalanche and that REALLY piqued my interest. I looked into it more and then ended up here, subsequently having a go at creating my own.

Yeah, the thread Avalanche made got me interested in making a tulpa too.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

/mulp/ for me, too.

It was really the only thing that consistently drew me back to 4chan at time, actually.

I got to be one of the lucky ones to hear from FAQman in his prime, and watch Lyranonymous and Vinyl&Anon in action.

And then everyone freaked out when both the most prominent namefags simultaneously said their tulpa had spontaneously gone anthro/furry. Fun times.

Tulpa Stats:

Name: Lyra (Ly for short)

Form: Originally Lyra Heartstrings, wants to try some new ones.

Status: Definitely sentient, working on possession. Vocality limited.

Hours: What, you think I still count those?

Titty Sprinkles.

• 1 month later...

The first time I saw the term tulpa on the internet was when I was researching thought forms, I found the word Tulpa on one of the sites I looked at..And the reason why I was researching that was because of things a certain friend of mine ( who is into a lot of occult shit) said to me. And, that is about all I want to tell you, unless I get to know some of you better.

I read lots of books on paranormal stuff since I was about 12-13 years old. Came across terms like thoughts forms, familiars and stuff alot. but it wasn't until a few years before Fim did the word tulpa come up or that it stuck in my memory. Then I looked into trying to get that book magic and mystery in tibet.

I was mostly studying wicca, demons, astralprojection, ect at the time.

• 3 months later...

I first found the word tulpa on /mlp/, so I looked it up on google and tulpa.info popped up as one of the first results. I read the homepage and found myself exploring tulpa.info. And it all went down from there.

Name: Luna (Used to be "Dashie")

Birthday: Jan 29, 2013

Form: Rainbow Dash

Stage: Imposition/Visualization/Voice

Weird - thought I responded here already.

Anyway, I listen ALL the time to Paranormal radio shows because I find them extremely fascinating--and I was listening to one in particular called Darkness Radio (very well known in the 'paranormal community') and it was on there that they were talking about Thoughtforms and Tulpas (Dave Schrader, the host, seems to be very interested in the topic--as am I, because there are a lot of strange tie-ins and credibility to it--and he mentions it a lot).

There were two shows in particular that touched on this concept: one about the movie "Apparition," in which they had I believe the director (Joshua P. Warren) come on and talk about the genesis of the movie and an extremely interesting experiment that took place while doing research for the movie: "How to Make a Ghost"

Later, this show with Rosemary Ellen Guiley as the guest "All in our minds?" (they spell 'tulpa' wrong in the description but the host pronounces it right because I searched for the correct spelling of it simply by hearing him say it).

So, I searched for it because I found the concept extremely fascinating, and realized I may actually have a tulpa already (turned out I did). This site came up first and here I am. Until I came here I had no idea whatsoever that tulpas had anything to do with ponies (or 4chan).

I'm Alanna, Domnopalus' host. Dom always speaks in brackets []

Tulpa: Domnopalus ||

Form (I am the artist) || WL: Bald cypress swamp. || Progress Report