How did you first discover tulpae?

Kiahdaj

Guest Anonymous

Interdasting. Do you know if DR keeps a record of their broadcasts? Since we were on the radio once before.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A record? Like a transcript? Or archived shows? I don't know of a transcript, but I think most, if not all, their shows are archived on this website: http://www.twincitiesnewstalk.com/cc-common/podcast/single_page.html?podcast=darknessradio <= That's the source website but it's a little hard to navigate. I believe an easier method of access is here too: http://tunein.com/radio/Darkness-Radio-p158825/

Also the particular episodes I mentioned are linked up in the last post I made. Is that what you mean?

I'm Alanna, Domnopalus' host. Dom always speaks in brackets []

Tulpa: Domnopalus ||

Form (I am the artist) || WL: Bald cypress swamp. || Progress Report

First was in several books (or had sections on) ‘thoughtforms’ ranging from ideas on what to do with them from creating with them specific purposes in mind to creating one as more of a companion. If i remember correctly, the term tulpa was talked about and used as well. To top it off, a few the authors also talked about it more in a psychological sense rather than just more metaphysical sense. The reading of those books was around the years 2008 to 2009. However, I finally came across FAQ man’s techniques and essays back in April 2012, and finally found this website in September of 2012. All of which made a lot of sense given pass experiences and such with ‘creating voices/people’ to some extents in your head.

Some "friend" of mine just throw it at my face as a joke "You're such a weirdo that you may want to create tulpa and talk to her instead of real humans!". A-a-and, here i am.

現実に抗え!

I was surfing another forum when I came across a thread where a similar (as in tulpa-related) discussion was going on.

One of the members (who is also a member here) pointed out that said topic is actually closely related to the concept of a tulpa and gave a link to tulpa.info for further reading.

After reading the home page, I bookmarked it for future reading. The next day, I read the guides. Then I decided to make a tulpa.

I have a different username there, so no-one on either forum will recognise me on the other, but if you recognise the story, feel free to pm me and Guess...

I watched a 5 episodes anime called Afro Samurai. The protagonist has a Tulpa that popped out of his despair/trauma (you'll understand if you watch) and follows him everywhere.

However, the series did not mention it was a Tulpa. In fact, in the beginning you think it is another normal person, but the anime hints he is strange because no one else seems to care about him (maybe because they can't see him ?! :D ).

I found the term Tulpa on the Afro Samurai Wiki.

Aaaand, I greatly recommend this anime! Blood and sex everywhere!

A friend mentioned it to me, i thought it was cool but i could never do it, then i googled the site and read the guides and here i am. The friend found out about it on the mlp forums or 4chan. Possibly/probably both.

Tulpa: Lireal

Form: human female, brown hair, brown eyes, elfin features

Stage: imposition(slowly), possesion(well)

Personality: funny, adventurous, slightly sarcastic, possibly a superiority complex.

She says: I do not have a superiority complex. Other than that, an accurate description.

Weird - thought I responded here already.

I swear I already posted something like this as well...

Oh well, I'll give it another go.

My brother is on /mlp/ regularly and easily found the tulpa general thread. He considered doing it and soon after told me about it too. We both enjoyed the idea and found tulpa.info with a quick Google search. This happened somewhere near the end of October and we didn't start until November-ish.

Fast forward to today... and we're still here.

We also recommended tulpa.info to a friend. Sadly, he gave up shortly after for some undisclosed reason. I didn't want to pry an answer out of him, but it worried me for awhile. We're still best friends though, so all is well with the world.