Account Switcher Issues

Kurisutina

Question

There seem to be two issues with account switcher we found, the second one being the beefy one

One: Where it shows you the account you're using, it always shows I'm "[previous switched from account] as [current switched in account]".
Two: Switching account after posting and then switching back seem to make you lose the power to edit any previous posts completely.

Edited by Kurisutina

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Other's from this system: Matsuri, Xarbern

6 answers to this question

I was aware of the first one, I'm not sure if there's an easy fix for it though.

I didn't know about the second one, however it may be because I'm a mod and can edit anyone's posts?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I wanna add that the second one seem to be unpredictable when trying to reproduce

Another thing that is more of a missing feature: Being able to switch post author on an already sent post

I'm sorry for not getting this through to the account switcher person yet, I'm going to pass it their way along with some other issues I've heard about it.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Bumping this thread because the account switcher is broken. Pleeb said here that he opened up a ticket with Invision.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

[Ranger] The good news is the account switcher seems to be working! (At least, no new problems) The bad news is the account switcher is exclusive to light theme.

Edited by Ranger

9 minutes ago, Shadow System said:

[Ranger] The good news is the account switcher seems to be working! (At least, no new problems) The bad news is the account switcher is exclusive to light theme.

Perhaps I should just switch everyone to the light theme temporarily after all lol

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png