Matsuri

Counter Claims!

If this is pleasing to watch, you're wrong

Image result for sahara desert

I managed to change your mind

Hi! I'm one of the most active fronters of Unicorn Cavalry. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue box stuff and we're set to explore all time, forum and space!

My system mates on here: Kurisutina, Xarbern

>Come talk, ask or just casually vibe with us

>Season 2 Progress Report

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"

No, Mirichu. They are teleporters, universally. Dimensional rifts is the only thing that explains elevators, because the law of attraction says stuff attracts. Elevators, according to conspiracy theorists, goes up. Nothing goes against gravity and everyone knows that, except dogs because they think they actually go up but it's just an illusion

Common sense just disappeared

Hi! I'm one of the most active fronters of Unicorn Cavalry. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue box stuff and we're set to explore all time, forum and space!

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"

Well, then shouldn't I be jumping off the window thinking I can fly??

Birds are natural planes.

Hello, I'm Mirichu, although you can call me Miichu, and I'm the main fronter of this system.

The others are Miri, who's the original host and Akai, but they don't talk much here.

Progress Report and my Art Thread

How long until my host shuts up

Waka Waka x3

Isn't it obvious that birds are actually just genetically engineered dinosaur planes? Silly Mirichu, it's such a obvious fact that even the the ones who doesn't believe in dinosaurs knows it

Luigi did nothing wrong

[Jasper] Except for that time he stole Mario's gf and had Rosalina with her.

Brain freeze isn't dangerous, it just stinks.

Spirit, Gerodious, Dark Gray, Fernardo, Jasper, Hope, Moltosha, Blue, Evergreen, Fish, Red Gray, Chrome, Bune, Exabier, Duck

Gray/Cat_ShadowGriffin- host, Ranger- basically host
[Click Here!] [We have an ask thread now!]

I don't know what a brain freeze is so it doesn't exist.

Google is a useful knowledge resource.

Hello, I'm Mirichu, although you can call me Miichu, and I'm the main fronter of this system.

The others are Miri, who's the original host and Akai, but they don't talk much here.

Progress Report and my Art Thread

How long until my host shuts up

Waka Waka x3

False. Anime is a more useful source for obvious reasons (steins;gate made me intelligenter)

Coronaviruses don't like cold

False, they clearly stated that they don't like cold climates, so they must like wamrth

Anime figures are real