Can I allow my tulpa to access specific information in my brain?

Freyja

Hello recently me and Freyja have encountered an issue (more so I've got an issue) where when I'm doing something say, watching a movie, she'll say something along the lines of "Why are you watching this?" And I'll just say for entertainment. But this is where the issue starts, "What is entertainment?" She asks. Then alas, a slippery slope of questions emerge. Like a child continually asking "Buy why?" After every answer, and its a headache. We dont allow access to one anothers memories, but we would both like this info to be shared so that she spends more time enjoying something rather than endlessly question about it. 

Also Freyja's first words to all you people "My name is Freyja! Thats all!"

Yea I don't know either but at least shes happy

Maybe you're subconsciously expecting her to not know that? in theory, she should know everything you do. If she knows the meaning of certain words, I don't know why she shouldn't know the meaning of the rest. You can allow her access to all (or specific) information in your brain by just expecting it to be true. Although you can use symbolism if that's easier for you.

I have experience with this. Returning user, been tulpamancing since 2010, never got her fully imposed but close.

Anyway I have PTSD flashbacks so I imagine my tulpa as a librarian. She is a part of my mind so of course she would have access to all my memories and information regarding life. Anyhow when a flashback would erupt Serren would drag me to the library immediately, have me give her the memory I was experiencing(symbolized as a book) and put it in a shredder or burn it. If it didnt work at first, she would keep doing it and tell me everything is OK. 

Point is, Serren, and all tulpas share your mind. As much different subjevtive opinions are there on tulpas, this is an objective fact. Imagine a library she can go to when she's stuck on something or asking you a question to learn about the topic and details in question. She can also hide bad memories symbolically and you would remember them less, that actually worked for me. 

Anyways everyones different but I think symbolism will help you a lot here. If not only that, but facts like she shares your mind will seal the deal.

Well, First of all why would you block access to each others memories (given that that implies switching)? I definitely think it would be better to have the full range of access to memories than to block them off, you'd probably have a LOT more understanding that way, (myself and My host have basically never misunderstood one another because we are literally on the same wavelengths) and you'd probably "spends more time enjoying something rather than endlessly question about it.". Just a thought

Edited by iwishtogameend
comfort

• 1 month later...

Kaede: Well, as my host likes to explain things to people, I wasn't born with much knowledge either, besides my own memories as a videogame character. So, he devised a specific plan to making me able to get informed even if he didn't want to explain it: He added a library on his Wonderland, and the books were filled with his knowledge.