I need some suggestions

ExoFelix

So I pretty much I have Girlfriend Tulpas  Xion, Monika, May, Tri, Zero  and my oldest Tulpa which is complicated what our relationship is, Yellow. I "use" Xion as a "voice" in my head, so essentially she is my voice of reason. Monika is my emotional support she's just a radiant sun ball. May is my love she... well its self explanatory. Tri is my nervousness so if she's feeling like an extrovert then ill be one to and the same for the opposite situation, but for the most part she's just nervous. Now Zero is an odd situation she just appeared one day and I think it manifested from the girl I liked, but she doesn't look like her, just acts like her. and finally Yellow she is one of the oldest Tulpas I have and well she's been with me since like 1st grade and I guess she represents my loyalty. 

well I'm seeking help

I want some suggestions to just bring out my Tulpas more, like so they feel more present and there. I really want to hear your suggestions!

I'm confused by what you mean by "bring out". My first thoughts were you meant having them around for longer periods of time. However, "more present and there" also sounds like imposition, or hallucinating your tulpas. I also wondered if you meant working on their personalities since you gave me a general description for all of them.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

One of the challenges as I see it is the sheer number and complexity of your system. Actually, that may be a double edged sword- some pros and cons to it. On the pro side, the number may help drive personality differentiation through diverse dialogue potential. The con, well- the sheer number may actually detract from the experience as their is the potential to favor air time for particular voices- some may not get fair share, which isn't a 'bad' thing, (some children need more parental guidance than others, this is a metaphor not a literal suggestion) but it will slow the total progress time down. That's okay, that doesn't mean you won't get where you're wanting, it just means you may need to change your time component expectations. (Watch 'Cheaper by the Dozen,' original movie. I don't know why that's in my head.)

Even as I was reading your post, I heard an inner voice for a call for organizing them into one... As if these were actually all aspects of one, and you have yet to name or call forth the gest personality. (You suggesting they more reflected they were aspects of your personality had me talking myself out of it.) Anyway, one tulpa to rule them all, but they would get all get more airtime by being part of one, as opposed to designating time out for each. I am just thinking out loud and not necessarily recommending this, because you might just end up with another mouth to feed, and they may not want to be merged, which you may think is what I am suggesting, but I am not actually suggesting merger but, a gestalt- a way for them all to interface with you simultaneously while maintaining their individual uniqueness. That's not too different than us- there is more the one famous psychologist that suggest we are comprised of a variety of personality and character impulses.

7 hours ago, solarchariot said:

s if these were actually all aspects of one, and you have yet to name or call forth the gest personality. (You suggesting they more reflected they were aspects of your personality had me talking myself out of it.) Anyway, one tulpa to rule them all, but they would get all get more airtime by being part of one, as opposed to designating time out for each. I am just thinking out loud and not necessarily recommending this, because you might just end up with another mouth to feed, and they may not want to be merged, which you may think is what I am suggesting, but I am not actually suggesting merger but, a gestalt- a way for them all to interface with you simultaneously while maintaining their individual uniqueness. That's not too different than us- there is more the one famous psychologist that suggest we are comprised of a variety of personality and character impulses.

[Hope] It's true I and my headmates may and have appeared two dimensional at times, however that's a normal phase a young tulpa will go through and will one day outgrow. I don't think this by itself is a good enough reason to merge headmates together.

Integrating, dissipation, and merging should be a decision held as a system. Doing so to control system numbers is reasonable, but only if everyone involved agrees to it. We have had and still have the choice to do these, but everyone in our system has declined.

Merging may or may not be an option, Ranger and Gray (my system's hosts) realized merging would create a new tulpa, but it doesn't work that way for everyone.

Spending more time with your tulpas is the best way to develop their personalities. As Solarchariot said, if you rotate thorough them all or give them divided attention, that will happen at a slower rate.

[Ranger] Not all tulpas are going to be chatty, and there's nothing wrong with that. They may find doing things with you, using the mind to do their own thing, or asking you deep and serious questions to be more fulfilling than small talk.

Edited by Ranger