Does my ideas of active forcing are viable or even usefull?

Someguy12

Basicaly. Started like 4 days ago. Have had questionable progress. Becouse i 3 out of 4 days i fell asleep while active forcing so i visualised and played out her being a bit angry (visualised her in red dress and red face to point out how mad is she) just for myself. Well true i was in fault for falling asleep so i have to take responsibility for it. So visualised her angry bout it.

I want to try out few ideas for active forcing.and not falling asleep

First scenario. Kinda like mirrors edge game. Running across rooftops and talking or even using walky talkies aka fuc*ing radios.

Number 2 would be spending time and cuddling in guest room which i explained in another post. Room with window, sofa and coffee table.

3 well here i need a suggestion. What do you do while active forcing?

Also touch on parroting and imposition.

I parrot her while passive forcing but let her do her own thing while active forcing. Also the red dress thing was while passive forcing today at work and imposed her literally across my desk.

Should i parrot her while active forcing too? And if i do all of interactions or just some?

And is it fine if i visualise her while working and make some small talk? Or even make story in my head with her imposed beside me? Judging me on the story and making faces about well as i imagined kind of a funny story. Wanted to try but overthinked it today so made nothing out of it.

4 hours ago, Someguy12 said:

Well true i was in fault for falling asleep so i have to take responsibility for it. So visualised her angry bout it.

Heh, it's a good idea to visualize how she is feeling. Personally we found our visualization to be better when associated with strong emotions.

Something you could try for net time is sitting up against a wall or standing up while forcing. This may greatly reduce the risk of you falling asleep during forcing. If you are interested, I wrote a response to a different question explaining some suggestions for how to avoid sleeping during forcing.

First scenario. Kinda like mirrors edge game. Running across rooftops and talking or even using walky talkies aka fuc*ing radios.

That sounds like fun, go ahead and try it out and see what happens?

Number 2 would be spending time and cuddling in guest room which i explained in another post. Room with window, sofa and coffee table.

This is a good activity you can do with her before you fall asleep in bed.

3 well here i need a suggestion. What do you do while active forcing?

Our active forcing is us just talking to each other, usually to check in with each other to touch base on how we are feeling and discuss plans and stuff. Sometimes I will create a room or scene in wonderland for us to stand in, like a bench by a pond with ducks swimming in it.

Piano made a list of topics you could talk about during narration (but it can help you brainstorm things to talk about during active forcing as well), and there is also the 42 1/2 thing to talk about with your tulpa tip.

Should i parrot her while active forcing too? And if i do all of interactions or just some?

Parroting is not a mandatory thing. It's usually used when a host is trying to coax their tulpa into speaking or doing things with them. Once she starts to move and speak on her own, parroting becomes irrelevant.

And is it fine if i visualise her while working and make some small talk? Or even make story in my head with her imposed beside me? Judging me on the story and making faces about well as i imagined kind of a funny story. Wanted to try but overthinked it today so made nothing out of it.

Sure! Making small talk while working may be easier than coming up with a story and listening to her reaction while passive forcing, but the second idea also sounds like a good active forcing exercise.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

15 hours ago, Ranger said:

Heh, it's a good idea to visualize how she is feeling. Personally we found our visualization to be better when associated with strong emotions.

Something you could try for net time is sitting up against a wall or standing up while forcing. This may greatly reduce the risk of you falling asleep during forcing. If you are interested, I wrote a response to a different question explaining some suggestions for how to avoid sleeping during forcing.

That sounds like fun, go ahead and try it out and see what happens?

This is a good activity you can do with her before you fall asleep in bed.

Our active forcing is us just talking to each other, usually to check in with each other to touch base on how we are feeling and discuss plans and stuff. Sometimes I will create a room or scene in wonderland for us to stand in, like a bench by a pond with ducks swimming in it.

Piano made a list of topics you could talk about during narration (but it can help you brainstorm things to talk about during active forcing as well), and there is also the 42 1/2 thing to talk about with your tulpa tip.

Parroting is not a mandatory thing. It's usually used when a host is trying to coax their tulpa into speaking or doing things with them. Once she starts to move and speak on her own, parroting becomes irrelevant.

Sure! Making small talk while working may be easier than coming up with a story and listening to her reaction while passive forcing, but the second idea also sounds like a good active forcing exercise.

Ok. Thanks for response. I thought i was at deep end and getting nowhere. Guess i had right everything right but mindset. I will work on my mindset more tho. It looks like i lack it.

Actualy your post gave me deeper insight than some of guides i read did. Most of guides said about doing this and that but didnt say how realy do it. I will check out the links btw. Thanks again

Edit:

I checked thos 2 lists and they are very helpfull. I will use some of these ideas

I know about parroting. It's just untill she can speak and do things on her own. Then I'll stop parroting. But i gotta patiently wait for it or cought her doing it. I might parrot even when she can talk on her own. That might be problem for me. I might miss moment she starts talking on her own and blindly parrot over her.

Edited by Someguy12
Clarification and update on post

It's useful to make a clean distinction between the circumstances where you parrot and the ones where you don't. My headmates are accidentally awakened roleplaying characters. In their games, I parroted them with great length and intensity, though from a position of deep immersion, guided by who I knew them to be. I also parroted them while writing followup stories and diary entries in first person from their perspective. But in ordinary life, away from the game context, I never parroted them. So when they started talking to me unprompted, outside of games, with awareness of both their lives and mine, I knew for certain that no parroting was involved.

-Ember

Edited by Ember.Vesper

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit