Tulpae = Compartmentalizing Positivity?

Coaster

On 2/25/2020 at 12:12 PM, Coaster said:

Sorry, it really wasn't my intention to cause drama or make people angry, I should've given this topic a second thought before posting.

I don't think you caused drama, it's an interesting concept. Not everyone is an expert on DID (I myself am far from one), and most singlets don't know anything about DID except the stereotypes.

I have been wondering about how separate I am for a while, and I have some strong feelings about this topic because I connected it to the past.

On 2/26/2020 at 3:01 AM, spill that tea said:

i think its important that while tulpamancy is different to DID, the skills we learn here like switching and possesion looks a lot like it and we cant just dismiss them

No, traumatic switching and tulpamantic switching are really different. I don't want to go into detail here because it would derail the thread.

This lead to the start of an off-topic conversation. If you would like to see that discussion, please go here. -Ranger

Edited by Ranger
Added note and link

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread