tulpamancer steriotypes

Breloomancer

what sorts of stereotypes have y'all seen other people mention or experienced yourself about other tulpamancy communities? what do you think the steriotypes for .info are? this is all just for fun; keep it lighthearted and don't be too mean.

I'll start:

reddit tulpamancers: just started tulpamancy a week ago; thinks switching is full body possession; it's tulpæ, not tulpas; thinks all tulpamancers go on reddit; doesn't believe in metaphysics, but is still on the fence about parallel processing.

.info forum tulpamancers: remembers the good old days of 2012; plays too many forums games; dramatically left and came back; elitist gatekeeper who has ridiculuosly high standards of what counts as switching and imposition that nobody can actually reach.

tulpa central tulpamancers: PONIES; goes on 4chan; left .info for being too PC.

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Tulpamancers then:

-Imposition is the ultimate goal and you have to aim for that

-Switching implies deep meditation and/or dissociation and you must go to wonderland and experience it in the same way you'd experience real life

-Tulpa tends to be secondary to the host

-Parallel processing is a must

-Pony tulpas

Tulpamancers now:

-Imposition is not the 'final boss' of tulpamancy, at least not for most people

-Tulpas' forms are more diverse

-Tulpas are treated more like equals

-Parallel processing is debatable

-Switching is just trading places with your tulpa

This is for .info btw

Edited by Guest

The only other community we've seen (generally of old, ex-.info members) thinks everyone here is too accepting and passive and, at least some of them, think our system was too big of an influence on the forum (but if that's a problem then maybe THEY shouldn't have left US here all alone!)

the obvious stereotype of anyone who doesn't know about plurality hearing about tulpamancy is thinking we're all crazy and talking to ourselves

(Also Bre, you spelled Stereotypes wrong in the title and it bothers me a LOT)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas