Mirichu

Mirichu's Art Thread

Posted (edited)

I've decided to start drawing frequently after not doing much of it for most of my existence. The main reason is that I want to develop a style different from my host (mostly in color and shading, because it keeps defaulting to hers) and I want something I can call mine, since I didn't have to develop art skills myself.

I also seem to have more motivation for this than my host, really ironic and all but she often left stuff unfinished whenever she faced a hardship or simply lost motivation.

For context, sometimes I'd wake up in the middle of the night and send Matsuri a message so she can see it in the morning. Usually I go to sleep after this but sometimes I see her typing immediately and stay up chatting with her instead of going back to sleep. A couple days ago I was thinking about a 'mini comic' idea to draw and thought it was funny. So here it is:

spacer.png

And here's another mini drawing I did a few days ago. It's just a doodle of our system and our current situation with fronting. One has to take their host on walks, you know. Really, it was inspired by this

spacer.png

I don't have much more besides that (that I consider to be finished), for the moment, but I really want to draw at least something per week. I have lot of ideas that I'd like to see finished.

Edited by Mirichu

Failed attempt at getting a different shading style nº 1. I wanted a drawing of our system without having to hide the lower body like most drawings. Akai has an actual fox form by the way, I wanted to draw her in her usual form but it didn't look too well. I was drawing it in front of my friends and one of them told me that it looked like ''two me's'' and I couldn't stop laughing and blushing. Like mentioning your system in front of people without risking the friendship.

(I'm the one with the black hoodie ofc)

spacer.png

When you don't know what to draw as a background so you just add random lights that don't even make sense. Okay, I actually did try to draw a quick background to see if it could work but it didn't and I gave up https://imgur.com/a/e5zGsM8 (of course it is a tree, I mean, what else??? pfft)

I really like it, that's super cute!

I actually like the white background a little bit more because it's easier to see you guys, but the tree background is also really pretty.

Gray has drawn me in public, but other people were not really paying attention. I don't know if I could do it if other people were watching me.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.

My other head-mates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogChat | Yay!

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Ranger said:

Gray has drawn me in public, but other people were not really paying attention. I don't know if I could do it if other people were watching me.

'Oh hey, nice OC!' lol

Thankies, Tanaka.

Okay, I should stop trying to draw something every day because my back hurts and my vision blurs, but I wanted to re-draw old stuff Miri drew years ago. Here's an Akai with her old and original outfit (okay I missed some details but I'm not redoing it)

spacer.png

Here's the original https://imgur.com/MUuTooM

I hated doing it, screw that outfit >:[