Mirichu's Art Thread

(edited)

Oh yeah, that's right. I mean, where else would you advertise yourself in? If you draw anime girls then you advertise yourself in a place where people go to looking for anime girls. I like to think people are more likely to pay for art of their OCs than fanart of an already existing character that probably has tons of images, right?

Anyway, I added color to that one sketch I did of a few LOTPW members in 2018. It was fun. Posting them separately because it didn't look that good with everyone colored...

@Ranger@Cat_ShadowGriffin For when you see this. Here you go, Cat's griffon thing.

spacer.png

@Breloomancer Sorry I cut out your tulpa but you said she isn't like Monika anymore so the 'deleted' joke didn't make sense, not like I actually drew her in the original. It's just a Breloom, nothing special.

spacer.png

@Bear Again, for when you see this. I probably got Misha's design wrong but oh well, sorry about that.

spacer.png

@Luminesce It was fun to draw Tewi and Reisen, I think it's my first colored digital Touhou drawing.

spacer.png

Edited by Miri

Hi. I'm Miri, Miichu's host. I want to help my tulpa achieve her goals but ultimately, I'm just tagging along. Here's our Progress Report

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

💯 👍 🐰

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

[Misha] No way, this was awesome then and it's awesome now! ♡ 

[Ashley] That's a pretty good Misha, but you got Bear totally wrong. Everyone knows he's a giant platypus.

[Joy] No, he's actually a chair, a large fluffy chair, and I'm sitting in him now.

[SheShe] He'll always be a teddybear hamster to me.

18 minutes ago, Misha said:

[Ashley] That's a pretty good Misha, but you got Bear totally wrong. Everyone knows he's a giant platypus.

Woah woah woah, so do you mean he doesn't look like this guy???  :O

spacer.png

jk

Hi. I'm Miri, Miichu's host. I want to help my tulpa achieve her goals but ultimately, I'm just tagging along. Here's our Progress Report

On 6/6/2022 at 7:39 AM, Miri said:

For when you see this. Here you go, Cat's griffon thing.

It's beautiful. I don't know what else to say, I'm lost for words

Thank you!

Not my main form or name really but this nick is my brand now. You may see my headmates call me Gray.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account