Mirichu's Art Thread

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here! Akai looks amazing!

I couldn't do that in a day, much less have the motivation to redo it.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I'm undecided on Rosalind or Rosalin, and my male name is Ronan. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay! | Bre Translator

Thanks!

Alright, I sinned and drew something again. I mean, not much else I can do if we can't go outside. I tried to make something similar to the old pfp (minus wings) I had, but in my *temporary, idk* style.

The blue thingy is slightly to the left and it bugs me a lot but I don't feel like redoing it, so meh.

spacer.png

Old pfp  *When you go from an innocent kid to a corrupted adult*

I like it, it looks really good.

How long did it take you to do it? I usually can't make much progress in a few hours.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I'm undecided on Rosalind or Rosalin, and my male name is Ronan. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Not sure, maybe 1.5 hours. I stopped a lot of times to do something else so I don't know how much of straight work time.

8 hours ago, Mirichu said:

Not sure, maybe 1.5 hours. I stopped a lot of times to do something else so I don't know how much of straight work time.

1.5 hours???

I figured you were churning these out pretty quickly, but I didn't know it was that quickly.

If you exclude my breaks, I probably spent around 1.5 - 2 hours on my latest work of Cat and I'm no where close to done, much less having it look good. Right now it's a bunch of outlines and some numbers, and you have beautiful hair highlights and everything.

It's way easier when you already have a clear idea of what you want to draw, instead of like, trying to sketch out a bunch of doodles.

I drew Akai alongside a bigger version of her fox form. In her old lore, she could turn into it and had fire powers (blue fire because Miri thought it was cooler and of course, more 'Japanese'). Although it looks more like a wolf, it was supposed to be a fox...It was also more fun to draw than Akai herself, to be honest.

spacer.png