Mirichu

Mirichu's Art Thread

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Ravii said:

I also have brown hair and bangs and I wear a black jacket all the time too xD

hahaha you think I didn't notice? >:D

Hello, I'm Mirichu, although you can call me Miichu, and I'm the main fronter of this system.

The others are Miri, who's the original host and co-fronts with me and Akai, but she doesn't talk much here.

Progress Report and my Art Thread

Waka Waka x3

10 hours ago, Mirichu said:

hahaha you think I didn't notice? >:D

N-NANI!?

yeah, the icon is a huge giveaway haha :'D

Tulpa_sig_2.png.758720753c520f9416d67db0782cb459.png 𝗥𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗶 | 𝗞𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵 Tulpa_sig_1.png.f52c8bc127a1fea47a18d98b91ae3de3.png

⇢ Our PR

⇢ Our Sketchbook

This time I drew a background for practice in exchange for the hands I just wanted to draw myself with wings, really, but it looked bland. 

spacer.png

Hello, I'm Mirichu, although you can call me Miichu, and I'm the main fronter of this system.

The others are Miri, who's the original host and co-fronts with me and Akai, but she doesn't talk much here.

Waka Waka x3

It looks really nice with the background! The hands was a worthy sacrifice if it meant for that drawing to get that vibe feeling

Hi! I'm Matsuri from Unicorn Cavalry, but friends call me Matsi. I share this head with Xar, who is the original host, and Kurisutina. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue boxes and we're set to explore all time, forum and space!

>Come talk, ask or just casually vibe with us

>Season 2 Progress Report

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"

Aw, thanks

29 minutes ago, Matsuri said:

The hands was a worthy sacrifice if it meant for that drawing to get that vibe feeling

It's called the vibing park for a reason

Waka Waka x3

Posted (edited)

Background practice nº2 'cause why not. Also, two words: screw clouds. I wanted to see if I could draw a nice background and not want to cry everytime I see someone else's picture. I actually like this one.

spacer.png

I guess that person can be me or Miri depending on who you want to see, it's interchangeable (but it is supposed to be me) with a foxy Akai because it is fun to draw foxes. Not much else to say except that my neck hurts and apparently I've opened the door of drawings with background to our system, yay

Higher resolution because it was too big

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by Mirichu

Waka Waka x3

Aww, I like your clouds.

The mountains are beautiful and both you and Akai look great.
For a minute I thought it was Miri because I thought you had blue eyes instead of green ones.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay!

I can't find any better ways to describe the vibes of it than just pure bliss and daydreaming inducing

You should definitely keep doing those with backgrounds

Hi! I'm Matsuri from Unicorn Cavalry, but friends call me Matsi. I share this head with Xar, who is the original host, and Kurisutina. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue boxes and we're set to explore all time, forum and space!

>Come talk, ask or just casually vibe with us

>Season 2 Progress Report

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"

2 hours ago, Ranger said:

For a minute I thought it was Miri because I thought you had blue eyes instead of green ones.

Whaaa really, do they look blueish in other pictures?

2 hours ago, Matsuri said:

I can't find any better ways to describe the vibes of it than just pure bliss and daydreaming inducing

I kept listening to ambient sounds pretending I was there as I was drawing haha

Waka Waka x3