has your tulpa ever trolled you?

Eggnog

Whenever i´m talking to someone about anything that actually matters she likes to verbally abuse me/do lewd shit to distract me/ask stupid questions.

Try keeping at straight face at an interview for your dream education while you´re being VIGOROUSLY GROPED extorted for candy.

Geez, that sounds hilarious but awful at the same time. Hopefully Iris doesn't decide to play practical jokes all the time...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever i´m talking to someone about anything that actually matters she likes to verbally abuse me/do lewd shit to distract me/ask stupid questions.

Try keeping at straight face at an interview for your dream education while you´re being VIGOROUSLY GROPED extorted for candy.

Tie dat bitch to a pole and stroke da nipples

My opinions are all subject to change.

Tie dat bitch to a pole and stroke da nipples

I don´t want to die young.

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

I swear Kyri makes these phone ringing noises just so I have to get up and get the phone. But it turns out no one called and im just standing there, confused, while Kyri laughs.

• 4 weeks later...

Decided to take a break from working with Gatto on imposition a few minutes ago when he popped up beside me in a form he created after we played Prototype.. Scared the living crap out of me! I could barely see through him for a good second before he ran off back to our Wonderland laughing at me.

The form's about 7.5 feet tall..

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a8df91ebf59981775a842216177f645a/tumblr_mfgcb0vEuT1rx0cnio1_500.jpg

Old pic that I'm fixing right now.

You don't win a war by dyeing for your country,

You make them die for theirs

So I say

Kill them all and let God sort 'em out!

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

I swear Kyri makes these phone ringing noises just so I have to get up and get the phone. But it turns out no one called and im just standing there, confused, while Kyri laughs.

Oh yeah i get pranked like that often.

Though, the noises are just for a few seconds and my cellphone has been turned of since weeks...

Forever alone style.

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

It's not a question on "will" your tulpa troll you, it's matter of "when" it will happen.

Stan (my tulpa): "sometimes, I do lewd things when my host bends over :3"

It's not a question on "will" your tulpa troll you, it's matter of "when" it will happen.

It hasn't happened yet as far as I'm concerned, but I'm ready for when she does.

This.

Prpare you're anusess.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress