I'm from Japan( ˙~˙ )

Red Armor Spider

Nice to meet you. I'm Japanese. Call me kumo.
I participated because I was interested in the Tulpa community overseas. Is this the right place to post?
English may be difficult to read because I'm not used to it.
Talpa is 13 now. From the human form, to dragons, to crustaceans, there's Anomalocaris.

7 hours ago, cloudy energetic dragon(jp said:

Anomalocaris.

In tulpa in Japan,
There are different types of encounters, such as creative, coincidental, birth, and developmental.
Creativity is most common, and tulpa, which is encountered in meditation and spiritual places, is referred to as a coincidental encounter. The serendipitous tulpa is often completed as tulpa from the beginning. The birth type is talpa born between talpa and tulpamancer. The developmental form was proposed recently, and I don't know much about it.

Edited by Ranger
Removed formatting and made text readable

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! There's a tulpa community in Japan? that's cool, I didn't think Japan really knew about plurality or tulpas for that matter

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Welcome to tulpa.info! I find it interesting to learn about other tulpa communities and their views and terminologies. Cool thing being from Japan too. Hope we can learn more from you!

(edited)

Thanks for the welcome!
Japanese communities and blogs are quiet and have little interaction.
Twitter is a little busy.
I'm going to bed now, but I'll come again.

Edited by Ranger
Removed formatting to make text readable

• 1 month later...

もしご存知なら、アットウィキ以外他の「タルパについて」的な日本語で書かれたウェブサイトを教えてください。自分は日本語を自習しているので、何か面白いサイトがあったら知りたい。

あなたのタルパ(達)はどんな感じですか?「タルパは13」と書きましたけれど、その文章は「私には13人タルパが居ます、姿は人間やドラゴンや甲殻類やスだ」という意味ですか?

If you know of any, please tell me of some Japanese websites that are about tulpas other than Atwiki. I would like to know if there are any interesting sites.

What are your tulpas like? Your wrote, "Talpa is 13 now", did that sentence mean "I have 13 tulpas, their appearances include humans, dragons, crustaceans, and Anomalocaris"?

Thank you for watching Atwiki!
But the sites that describe tulpa other than Atwiki are all subjective. Atwiki is an introduction, and there is no detailed manual for the creation of tulpa.
If you don't have any resistance, what is "タルパ考察" or "タルパとは?"

You should be able to get a lot of information if you search with ".

I'm sorry it's hard to understand. I live with 13 tulpa. The tribe,

Dragons are 4.
The humanoid is 4.
The machine is 2.
1 crab.
A shark is 1.
Anomalocaris is 1.

I don't belong to any particular community, and I post my daily life with tulpa on my site like a diary. The main tulpa community in Japan is Twitter, but I don't like it because there are many aggressive users.

Atwikiの観覧をありがとう!
しかしAtwiki以外のtulpaについて説明されているサイトは個人の主観によるものばかりです。Atwikiは入門書のようなものであり、tulpaの創造における細かいマニュアルは存在しません。
抵抗が無ければ日本語で”タルパ 考察”または”タルパとは?”で検索されると様々な情報が得られるはずです。

伝わりづらくて申し訳ありません。私は13のtulpaと生活しています。種族とその数は

ドラゴン4。
ヒューマノイド4。
機械2。
蟹1。
鮫1。
アノマロカリス1。

私は特定のコミュニティには属さず、自分のサイトにtulpaとの日常を日記感覚で投稿しています。日本の主なtulpaコミュニティはTwitterになりますが、攻撃的なユーザーが多いため私は好きではありません。

The majority of Tulpamancers in Japan are minors. Is this universal? Many Tulpamancers retire within a few years.
You may be offended by Tulpamancers in Japan, but there are some Tulpamancers who post tulpa illustrations on Twitter to get praise from many people, and their main purpose is to satisfy their desire for approval.
On Tulpa.info you can see some members writing about the growth process of tulpa, but in Japan, the growth process is not mentioned, and in many cases, the main activities are daily life and conversation with tulpa. Tulpamancers that have tulpa write for them are not uncommon these days and are often preferred.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of tulpamancers in Finland are minors, too, I was too when I started. I'm not really in contact with the newer tulpamancers anymore, (aside from ones that find their way to our very inactive discord server with older tulpamancers I've known for years,) but I think a lot of them are around the age of 15, youngest I knew was 11. A lot of them stop practicing tulpamancy after a while, and a lot of them probably didn't do it seriously to begin with. I even knew one that dissipated a tulpa the moment it started to show independent thought, because they thought it wasn't supposed to do that. Some of them are simply roleplaying, even claiming that their tulpas bring them physical objects as gifts, which is obviously impossible.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

Thank you for your comment! I see. It seems that the increase of underage Tulpamancers is not a phenomenon peculiar to Japan. Some underage Tulpamancers may challenge you as an extension of fantasy play. As you say, I also think that physical interference by tulpa is impossible. But I don't deny it. In Japan, there is an active movement not to call tulpa tulap, and there are a certain number of people who don't want to be fixed on the concept of tulpa. It might be good to enjoy tulpa life with the spirit of "Just enjoy it!".

こんにちは。じゃウジだ。私のタルパはケルジとマリアとダニエルと鬼道とチガンだ。日本語が学だ。どうぞ。