I'm from Japan( ˙~˙ )

Red Armor Spider

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

In Japan, there is a concept of "concurrence type Tulpa(邂逅型タルパ)". You have the opportunity to meet Tulpa while you are in Wonderland or out of body. There are theories that Tulpa was trained unconsciously or that it was spiritual. I wonder if there is such a concept in the world.

(edited)

Hello! It is great to see someone from the Japanese community here. I first learned about tulpas on the atwiki site you linked earlier in the thread. I still do not have much experience with tulpas, but here is my best attempt to answer your question about whether the 邂逅型タルパ concept exists in the English-speaking community:

I have seen the term "walk-ins" on this forum. (Although I have never experienced a walk-in tulpa myself.) I think walk-ins are probably the same thing as 邂逅型タルパ. But I am not an expert.

I think the most popular theory is that walk-ins start as intrusive thoughts* (この用語を見たことがありますか?訳してみると「侵入的な考え」になるでしょうか。この場合、邂逅型タルパになれるキャラクターを偶然/無意識のうちに思いついた感じだと思います。[Have you seen this term before? I guess it might be translated as "侵入的な考え." In this case, I think it's like you coincidentally/unconsciously thought up a character that could become a walk-in tulpa]).

In this theory, walk-ins can develop into tulpas because other members of the system interact with and force them.

*I'm not 100% sure if I'm using this term right here. (Sorry!) Usually "intrusive thoughts" has a negative nuance, but obviously walk-in characters can be friendly or neutral. [ここで、自分のこの用語の使い方が合っているのか、百パーセントわかっているわけではないです。(すみません!)普通は、"intrusive thoughts"と言えばニュアンスはよくないですが、もちろん"walk-in"は友好的だったり、友好的でも敵対的でもなかったりするケースがあります。]

Edited by Wray

Host: Wray (or John) (he, him)
Tulpa: Shizuku (she, her) 🐺

We now have a progress report!

We started a long time ago and only recently (in the past couple years) learned what tulpas are. I was around 12 when I made Jaina to be my life coach and there's also my Shadow that doesn't say much. So we definitely understand unique ways of forming Tulpas and being introduced to them. I don't think there is or needs to be a certain way you have to do it. It is specific to 'you' afterall. :)

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Hi. Thank you for your reply. You know atwiki!

I see. There is a concept of "walkins". All right! :)
I was wondering about the phenomenon of Talpa being completed the moment I met it. More research is needed.

Your opinion is valuable to me.

Hi, Darron, Jaina. Cool dragon!

I went to tulpa.info to learn more about Tulpa.
But he seemed to think it too difficult. That's right. Sometimes I need to accept my own ideas.

By the way, I am very happy that the dragon Tulpa is rare in Japan.
I also live with the dragon Tulpa. I'm looking forward to meeting them at Wonderland.

• 9 months later...
Guest Toby

Hi,Nice to meet you : ) I also have a dragon tulpa.His name is "H" and he's been around for 3 years.Here's what he looks like ( a friend of mine drew him : )).

avatar_14546.thumb.png.a9b7e83cf9bf88879ce89497c6ee72f5.png

On 12/13/2021 at 3:41 AM, Toby said:

Hi,Nice to meet you : ) I also have a dragon tulpa.His name is "H" and he's been around for 3 years.Here's what he looks like ( a friend of mine drew him : )).

avatar_14546.thumb.png.a9b7e83cf9bf88879ce89497c6ee72f5.png

Nice to meet you, too! It's a cute dragon:) It will soon be three years since Furalia.

Edited by Red Armor Spider

• 5 months later...