Having a Tulpa stay active without me putting 100% of my focus into it?

Freyja

Every time I go to talk with my Tulpa, it requires almost 100% of my concentration. If we're talking, and something catches my eye, or I drift off, its like a door shutting on someone you were in the middle of a conversation with, and when you go to reopen said door its kinda hard to get back on track of the topic. So basically, I'm not asking "Can I retain full focus of my Tulpa and our conversations at all times for the rest of my life?", but more so "How can I at least keep that metaphorical door cracked if I lose focus?"

If you get distracted and forget the original topic of your conversation, go ahead and talk about something else and it may come back to you. Before a forcing session, you can also try writing down a few ideas of what to talk about. If you get distracted and forget what you were talking about, you can revisit your list and go from there.

If you're having trouble thinking about your tulpa in general, you may be interested in having an object that reminds you of your tulpa. This could be a necklace, a charm, an image, your keys, or whatever you like. If you get off track and your mind starts to wander, looking at that object will remind you of your tulpa and help you refocus.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

How old is your tulpa? This could just be a symptom of your tulpa being young and weak, which goes away with time

People do practice things like having your tulpa count to 10000 as you do something else, and that seems to help with your problem - but again, that would require a not-young tulpa

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk