BackstaB's Progress Log

-BackstaB-

Day 33

Another touch session. Going to try to do this at least once a day. Along with passive-forcing, talking to her and what-not. Also have been doing some recolor's of pictures I found. Will upload some as there is only a few. Maybe ima keep doin em as I find good ones. Just because their fun, and I like havin pictures of her. :)

Day 34

Had some weird...I'm not sure...it was....My mind is full of apples....It was these mice? maybe? talking to eachother, and I think it was me and black bolt, talking? I was awake, it was right before bed. I know I was awake, but in my mind she was asking for advice about somthing...I cant remember the conversation. I wouldnt even say it felt alien, it was beyond that. xD It was just reaaaaaaaaallly weird.

1372989812_BlackBolt2.thumb.png.5deac8407899a275a31c6e58b93f6147.png

Name: Blue Bolt

Form: Cutie Pony

Sentience: Yes

Working on: Imposition

Name: Princess Ayamiss

Form: Changling (mlp)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought my pony-tulpa and regular tulpa hosts alike would enjoy this. Someone posted it on an /mlp/ thread, then me and another guy ended up with this. <3 The background image was the original post and it says, "Adults with imaginary friends are stupid."

Hereyougobros.png.41281ac8f2632bf031115609b0d7dcab.png

Day 33

Did another touch session, sat down with her, pet her a little bit, scratched behind the ears and all that. ^^ While on the topic of touch, it has to be addressed sooner or later. I'm holding off on giving her a.... (this is me failing to think of a funny word for vagina) until I can get some sort of response as to whether or not she even wants one. Kinda the same as QB and QB2, i'm just gonna let the tulpa decide. Now on that note, when I go to envision her, or touch her, I kinda forget she has wings, is this me being forgetful, or does anyone think she doesn't want wings? I asked her and said whenever you feel like talking or saying something in mind voice, just some sorta of hint as to what you wanna be, so I don't "force" wings on her.

Day 34

I know the brain likes to play tricks, especially when your about to sleep. But past few nights, I've had conversations with Black Bolt, i'm 99% sure I was awake too. But I cant remember these conversations at all, or anything either of us said. Only that I know they happend, whether it was Black or my asshole of a brain, im not sure. But I know one way or another, it's progress. And thats all that matters.

I'm gonna officially drop the day counts. It's been about a month and week. Thats all I need to know. :) THings are going alot better...I feel I can feel her now, and im pretty sure weve been talking , mindvoice obviously. But things are going great. All it need was time and effort. Went on a little adventure today in the tardis's virtual reality room. I wont type it all up, but we visited the lands of skyrim just a few hours ago! Was very fun, and I plan on doing more! Might be updating a little less as well. Just due to everything so smoothly. BackstaB out, and let me tell you. Good things are in motion... ;)

Also, might be worth adding. Shes not a pegasus anymore. xD She decided she wanted to be an earth pony.

Interdasting

>also, sexy time

Ehhh, when and if shes ready. Im neutral on the subject.

Good picture of the current Black Bolt. Adorable little thing... :3

757902147_BlackBolt2EP.thumb.png.84e2c56c534a02db3720b20978d15735.png

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't been around in a while. Figure I might as well post somethin every once in a while. Things are going well. Me and Black are still at it, she's talkin now. Working on imposition. Also in the process of beginning another tulpa. She's a changling, a changling princess to be exact. Picture is her. She's bigger then a normal pony, but small then an alicorn. Her name is Ayamiss. Princess Ayamiss. ^^

1224091051_PrincessAyamissBlue.thumb.png.f3e32e2841340fbd67a71c02a6782b5d.png