neo

Wonderland Inception

9 hours ago, Cat_ShadowGriffin said:

I was playing around with this not to long ago, I just forgot to bring it up.

I didn't feel safe playing with this without a safety exit, so I thought of a pink "portal door" that would take me back to our normal wonderland with the exception I can wake up in reality. Otherwise, I ran through the chaos using a white door to go from place to place. That time Ranger and Evergreen decided to tag along.

The order was random wonderland, random wonderland, and as close as I can get to a recreation of reality. I tried to visualize my bedroom as accurately as possible, only Ranger and Evergreen stood in my room. I'm not sure if this and a pink portal door appearing wrecked the illusion.

After a few rounds of this, I think I either fell asleep, went through the pink door, or completely forgot what was going on and slept later. I would like to try it again soon, but maybe not tonight because I just want to sleep.

Yeah I fall asleep too if I'm not in a casket-like position when I try to wonderland. I think you misunderstood the part about reality, I don't try to recreate a wonderland that looks like reality I just kinda open my eyes and look at the bedroom as if it was another wonderland, so you will trick your brain into thinking reality is the visualization while you keep in mind a wonderland version of you that's trying to "visualize" you in reality (kinda reversing the whole situation). But I think random layers work as well, the layers become random anyway by the end of the exercise. I'm going to get back to doing this soon, I haven't been able to because I'm working too hard on visual imposition and when I close my eyes I get a lot of random visuals that are very distracting.

Ah, okay. Interesting...

So I guess I would have to rethink the portal exit concept. In theory, I wouldn't leave my bed, so I may have to shake a visualized object or twist it like a doorknob as if I were walking through another portal door

Pretty much my main wonderland form minus the cat parts, that's a separate form. I'm not a hippo, I promise.

I sometimes speak in pink and Ranger sometimes speaks in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). He loves to chat.

My other Tulpas have their own account now.