My tulpa feels like I don't need her anymore

Zeno

I'm pretty new here, but lately Kyra and I had a bit of discussion that ended up in her feeling very sad.

Basically, the last few months have turned my life upside down. I joined a new school, moved out of the house and got a girlfriend who I now live with, and the virus roaming around has pushed me to keep me and my girlfriend a bit entertained. Because of being so busy with my girlfriend and school, I haven't had much time to let Kyra take over every once in a while, as she feels the need to to keep herself up to date. We've also been talking less and less, because I still haven't really 'trained' Kyra to speak her mind when I'm minding my own business (even though I want to, she brings new perspectives).

She's a very vulnurable girl, and so she confessed to me that she feels like I don't need her anymore. This is because I've explained to her in the past that she has a coping-mechanism function to me. Usually when I would get stressed during puberty, she would take over to lighten my mood. The thing is, it's definitely not the only reason why she's here. She's also just a part of me and I love having her. I've been trying to tell her this, and I also told her that, yes, we will talk less because I'm busy and that she should accept this.

What should I do? What can I tell her to convince her that she's not "worthless" or "useless"? Or should I handle the situation in an entirely different way?

97535705_nobackgroundsmall.png.82b2ffc104004261f31975002d5db588.png

~ 𝒁̲̅𝒆̲̅𝒏̲̅𝒐̲̅

Actions speak louder than words, so if telling her that she's still needed didn't work, perhaps you have to try with showing her. You said you were busy, but I'm still pretty sure (could be wrong) you still have a few minutes of free time at day, even if it's just making dinner, lunch, etc...Why not let Kyra take over and do it herself? There's nothing preventing you from sharing your life with both your tulpa and girlfriend. You could ask Kyra about her opinion about what you're doing, or just commenting things together as you go on your daily routine.

@Mirichu This is indeed a great idea. I've been planning to let Kyra have a little more influence on my life, as she has been more in the background. It would indeed be great way for her to feel more 'useful'. Thank you so much!

97535705_nobackgroundsmall.png.82b2ffc104004261f31975002d5db588.png

~ 𝒁̲̅𝒆̲̅𝒏̲̅𝒐̲̅