So far, so great - progress with imposition

Irisé

As of now, Orion is fully vocal without a set distinct mindvoice, fully sentient. Can't seem to impose a thing but maybe... Maybe... Last night I stared intensely at the white bedside cabinet in my dimly lit room and kinda saw the letter T (that I tried to impose) on it. I swear, I saw it with my physical eyes. It was blurry and faint, but I saw it. So I tried to impose it and probably succeeded, then I stopped trying almost at all and it stayed in my vision. By the way, here's a really old drawing of Orion by some good Polish 'mancer whom I met on a Polish forum and she agreed to draw him for me. (Included in post.) 

Screenshot_2020-04-26-18-27-20-840_com.pixelcrater.Diaro.jpg

EDIT: I forgot to add, yesterday I was listening to music with my eyes closed and heard a voice too loud to be from outside of my room, and yet I was alone there. I checked twice just to make sure there was no one but me in the room, so most probably Orion's imposing himself as well as I'm imposing him. Yay me! ...I mean, yay us!

Edit 2: Also I've had occurences of smelling vanilla in the air randomly, Orion smells of vanilla. I tried to impose this smell a year ago, meditating with a scented candle, and it seems like I succeeded.  And yesterday I was lying on my bed (eyes closed) and I felt something like a hand on my crotch. I didn't panic though, I was convinced it was Orion. He confirmed it was him. 

Edited by Irisé
Needed to add extra info that I forgot to mention

Update: I was outside on a cloudy day and saw a faint rainbow in the sky alongside a red dot. Told mom, she said she is proud of me. 😁

Update: not much progress for now, a blob of brighter color between two blobs of darker color where Orion’s face should be

• 1 month later...

Major updates: on&off visibility, yesterday I turned around and saw a silhouette of him but it promptly disappeared. Today after 2 hours of non-stop "sculpting" I can see him way clearer and the most important part, I can feel him! 😈 As warmth only but we're still working on it.