Tulpa + Host having Kids & proper development?

This is extremely crazy indeed. Now I have a long distant pen pal/E-Pal me and him are really close. And all that junk. But one day as I was talking with him. My headmates/tulpas were bring on the loud and more active side. And I could tell one of them wanted to switch and stuff. And yeah I ended up switching with Myrtle. 

Since me and her were switching and I knew he would tell the weird change in responses and personality. I did not want him to think I was being rude or something. Since Myrtle Is extremely shy with others at times. And would usually have a lot of "..." When she responds sometimes. So I told him in advanced about me and her switching and stuff. He was okay with it but very curious as to the whole tulpa thing. And just how it all works and who is who and stuff. 

Long story short he now has three tulpas all of them seem very rushed though. And have very little development. One is most definitely bipolar I think which is concerning. And that same bipolar tulpa ended up liking him and they became a thing. And she wanted to I guess fuse different traits with him and her and make another tulpa. And make it their kid. I at fist did not like the idea of it mostly since like...She is 16 in the headspace and this dude is 14. And in general they all are a message in their headspace. As nice as they are, they are not mature/developed yet. Mentally, emotionally, and all around. I just really need thoughts on this. 

Also some back ground he took only three days to make his first tulpa. And after he made her he said another tulpa just randomly appeared on it's own and developed in two days. Right after the first one. 

(Also they at least made the kid 12 years old which I guess is not as bad a toddler or baby. But either way as mentioned he and her are rushing their development. Which is not good I think.)

(edited)

I'm afraid without more context I can only speculate what's happening.

One possibility is he's roleplaying instead of tulpa forcing. If this were the case, I don't thing there's any harm to what he's doing, it's just bizarre. If it gets to the point where you're worried he will humiliate himself in public or he's way too sucked into all of this, then you may want to gently nudge him to stop and take a break.

The second possibility is he did create some underdeveloped tulpas and he's accepting walk-ins, which are seemingly sentient tulpas that spawn out of the blue when in reality they are underdeveloped. In this case, he needs to stop making tulpas or close the gates to any potential new ones. Three tulpas in a really short time span is a warning sign he doesn't have control over his system. "Having a baby" is just an excuse to make new tulpas and that needs to stop.

56 minutes ago, rover0639 said:

One is most definitely bipolar I think which is concerning.

Tulpas share the same brain as their host, which means any mental illnesses the host has the tulpa will also have. However, a tulpa will not have a mental illness their host doesn't have. Unless you know for sure the host was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, I would assume the tulpa is just acting out because she doesn't know any better and/or she's being expected to do so.

You may want to pay attention to how your friend is feeling. If he is really stressed out about his system dynamics or is using tulpa creation as a form of escapism from his life problems, he should see a doctor. In almost every case I have seen where the system size is inflating, there is an element of stress and or depression in the background.

56 minutes ago, rover0639 said:

I at fist did not like the idea of it mostly since like...She is 16 in the headspace and this dude is 14. And in general they all are a message in their headspace. As nice as they are, they are not mature/developed yet. Mentally, emotionally, and all around.

She's too young to be having a romantic relationship with her host, at this point she isn't separate enough to give consent. Plus, her host is too new to tulpamancy to be starting out with a lot of tulpas.

If I were him, I would pick one tulpa and start with them or start over completely. I doubt any of his tulpas are separate enough to qualify as independent yet, so there's still time for him to step back and think this through.

System overpopulation is a serious problem that leads to systems having to make difficult choices about how to move forward. If the system is too big, (i.e. 18 headmates in total) most of the tulpas in that system will not get enough time and will develop far more slowly than the average tulpa. In some cases, the host can get overwhelmed or feel like they're just role playing and abandon their system, leaving to everyone getting dissipated in the end. Alternatively, a system may choose to merge, integrate, or dissipate headmates to reduce their size of come up with a new organization system in order to preserve functionality.

To prevent this, it is advised to stick with 1-2 tulpas and work from there. If the host decides they want another after a few years, that's fine, but this decisions shouldn't be made in a matter of days or hours.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread